flyinpenguin

Improved Fatigue System

@lifeofbrian, yes its possible to convert this to be applied to AI in a pre-made scenario/mission.  However, I unfortunately have no intentions of doing this myself.  My current implementation will be heavy on server usage if you intend on using it on all AI, there are much better ways of handling it so that they retain movement speed.  Probably not too many better ways if you wish them to fall over.  So just be wary of using this.  If constant movement is what you want, I would suggest looking into adjusting fatigue configs so that AI will take longer to slow down.  I believe this is the method ACE3 uses if I'm not mistaken.  Let me know if you need any further help in pointing you in the right direction for what you need.

@Stice, server key files are included within addons folder where the .pbo is contained

Just stopping by to show my appreciation for this neat little modification.

This one managed to passed me by, but better late to the party than not at all.

It still seems to work flawlessly even after the most recent update to Stable branch.

Great job flyinpenguin!!

Is this still a work in progress Flyin?

The mod is golden, works flawlessly as far as i can see. I've used it on both stable and RC branch, no issues to report.

Is this still a work in progress Flyin?

It is no longer a WIP, it is fully released with all planned features.  I have not updated it in more than a year, and do not plan to update it unless something breaks.  Of course, if there are any suggestions you have, I am not adverse to hearing them.

Also, Thanks @EvilOrgan for your kind words!

• Like 1