Sign in to follow this  
albr01

How do I walk?

Hi,

Sorry for the slightly stupid question, but I just cant figure out how to walk (in arma that is;)). As it says in the "Field manual" I can control the pace with the "C-key", but for me this only switches between jogging and running.

Have I missed something obvious?

Thanks.

W + S at the same time toggles walk/run

W + S at the same time toggles walk/run

Ah, thanks, my sleepless nights are over!

That question deserves to be carved in stone ☺ As a showcase of ArmA's specifics.

That question deserves to be carved in stone ☺ As a showcase of ArmA's specifics.

I thought it was a joke at first, but then I thought about it and feel just like you: it's utterly amazing how detailed this game really is.

You can also get a $15 Gaming Controller at Wal-Mart (or where ever) and set it up for a zillion options as well.

This game/sim is WAY more detailed than advertised than most may realize in the beginning. 2 cents.

You can also get a $15 Gaming Controller at Wal-Mart (or where ever) and set it up for a zillion options as well.

This game/sim is WAY more detailed than advertised than most may realize in the beginning. 2 cents.

Body control is quite complex. 4 walking speeds, 9 stances, leaning when not sit-aiming or lying down, rolling sideways when lying down, sitting, stepping over and independent head movement.

Gun handling isn’t all too complex though and all vehicles are very basic.

Oh, you can also lie on your back... tricky though.