Sign in to follow this  
Tyl3r99

can all devs mark tickets as reviewed when/if they read them?

@devs,

can you all mark the tickets as you have read them, this keeps us informed that tickets are being looked at.

I have many tickets and I have no clue if they have been looked at even once by a BI dev.

just a suggestion, as I think there could be room for improvement.

cheers

Tyler :yay:

so? what's the point of knowing they've been looked at? there's tickets being 'reviewed' and 'assigned' for months.. it doesn't really matter, unless it's a very small and relatively easy to fix/ add thing. those are generally the ones that are actually being fixed/added.

so? what's the point of knowing they've been looked at? there's tickets being 'reviewed' and 'assigned' for months.. it doesn't really matter, unless it's a very small and relatively easy to fix/ add thing. those are generally the ones that are actually being fixed/added.

Why not though? Makes the users happy and is probably only one click for the devs.

Why not though?

I'd rather they fix 2 or 3 of the well known flaws or look at the long standing requests instead of fixing 10 no one really cares about

I'd rather they fix 2 or 3 of the well known flaws or look at the long standing requests instead of fixing 10 no one really cares about

Like the forever empty pistol holster that a dev claimed will be looked into almost a year ago...

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=369

No one in this thread is asking for bug fixes. They are asking devs to mark tickets as being read, so that users know that they their submissions are being seen.

It's a pretty simple thing that would allow users to say, "Oh, at least they know about my issue." I also can't imagine that it takes more than three or four clicks to mark a submission as read, and if devs are taking the time read submissions there's no reason not to let the community know they are doing so. Basically, it's a small little thing that would help people who take the time to submit tickets feel like they are more involved and contributing.