Sign in to follow this  
Mountaineer

1.40 patch sucks

1.30 game locked up with player xml in and now with 1.40 cant even get in multiplay game totally locks up what the #### is this s**t i want my d*amn money back this buggy ass piece of s**t of a game

very very disapointed

Do you have a firewall? ZoneAlarm, for instance, would recognize that the executable has changed, and make you re-specify the access privileges.

Personally, I think this is the greatest patch ever made.

I haven't been able to play a multiplayer game until today, and I have owned the game since it came out--everytime I got the "Session Lost" error.

Codemasters sure did do something right recently.

Patch works great

I stopped smoking in three days after install.

bucko out

I know it f*cks up MP so all it say when some one dies is "Oh no one is dfown, d*amn one is down, one is down" even when i shut off the d*amn radio it still pisses me off because you can't read what anyone is saying because it goes away to fast. They better fix that gay bug soon!

Yup, the radio messages repeating sucks, but for the rest the new patch ROOOOOOOOCKS!!!!!! But wasn't that radio bug in the game since the first relaese already???

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> But wasn't that radio bug in the game since the first relaese already???<span id='postcolor'>

I never had it before 1.40 and now it's almost every MP game I play.

If YOU are the one saying xxx is down, just select that player using f-key, and select "...is down".

that works for me at least.

What happened to the map icon showing your position in cadet mode? My options are set to have this available in cadet. I cant figure out where the heck I am on the map in terms of coordinates. It worked with 1.3 but with 1.4 its gone.