Sign in to follow this  
Instinct

does some1 have complete server files of wasteland and/or altis life rpg?

i'm searching for the complete files of wasteland utes/altis

and altis life rpg mission and server files bicous the released 1 there is something rong with the civ spawn

if you want to help me please contact me or come on teamspeak:

Klick here to join

server is now running a3wasteland:

b_560_95_1.png

Edited by Instinct

Oh FFS! Seriously ?

Indeed, whats wrong with looking in the A3 User missions section? Altis Life is posted there. Or maybe have a go at writing your own missions?

if i know how i would write my own mission but i only can edit maps in 2-3d but i don't know anything about the mission pbo files or mysql so thats why i posted this post

to search people that wanna help or know the basics of the script/Mysql

i was editor for arma 2 dayz the bases, city i made can be find here

Its about time Altis life got banished :yay:

If you want information on that game type or help setting it up, I would suggest going here........

OFFICIAL ALTIS (Got no life) THREAD

The one stop place to be a butcher or a hairdresser in a milsim that is so good NATO uses it to train their military barbers in the art of a N0.2 cut

Your queries will most likely already have been answered somewhere in the 87 pages (so far) of replies

Edited by Terox

Damnit Terox, don't hold back! Get off the fence and tells what you really think! :)

Its about time Altis life got banished :yay:

Indeed, especially those who are making money off of it, just look in the altis life thread at people who are offering their services or will throw money at someone to sort stuff out for them. As well as around the forums in general.

The biggest kiddie entertainment Youtubers from Germany play Altis Life. I think we can already see the result here @ BI forums. It sucks.

Dan;2634960']Indeed' date=' especially those who are making money off of it, just look in the altis life thread at people who are offering their services or will throw money at someone to sort stuff out for them. As well as around the forums in general.[/quote']

I await Altis Life Standalone. :)