Il-76

Civilian jet

Il-78

Opfor tanker

Fuel pods

4 Refueling probes

Compatible with ivory aircraft mig29

More info coming soon

ArmA3 doesn´t need AWACS (not enough area to cover, nor realistic radar behavior and no ECM/countermeasures whatsoever =P), but the Mainstay would be nice too (at least it could be usefull if static as target in sabotage missions)

cheers!

You seem to be on a spree Dezkit, if you plan to counter all aircrafts in the USAF mod by making their CSAT opponents, all i have to say is <3

Are there some News? :)

I'm really looking forward for these both. :)

(Sorry for my bad english if something is wrong)

Are there some News? :)

I'm really looking forward for these both. :)

I'm afraid that asking for updates is considered spam in this forums. When the modders have any info, they will publish it.

§5) No Spam

We deem spam as making a thread or posting a reply that has no real worth, is irrelevant, useless and offers nothing to a discussion. Posting "any news" or "is it out yet" type posts are also spam. Messages of banned members are also considered as spam. If your post/thread is not able to illicit or sustain an in depth conversation then it's spam. This also applies to other areas of the forums such as leaving visitor messages on people's profiles. Spam may be dealt with by post count reduction, Post Restriction and/or formal warning.

Oh i'm sorry. :( I won't do this. I'm pretty new you know.

That's why I informed you, to a avoid any moderator's warning or penalty. We all were new at some point :)

Please do a Russian military transport version! It would be perfect for soviet afghan war battles, modern day and with SUDs Cold War units!