Sign in to follow this  
Duke_of_Ray

What do you look like?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 07 2002,17:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Man, I dont have a webcam, a digital camera, or even a scanner. I feel like fuckin caveman lol<span id='postcolor'>

I don't have any of the above nor a printer either, lol.

-=Die Alive=-

Hey warin, the centre of this room is definetly your computer. The curtains in the background are closed 75%. That is a clear indicator for: "the only light in here should come from my PC"  tounge.gif. My room sucks cause I cant darken it. Sometimes I even put an umbrella on top of my screen to block the sunshine.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Sep. 07 2002,17:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><--- thats me...

... And this:

kegetys.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Presenting Russel Crowe at 18 biggrin.gif

Me yesteday after a haircut:

me1.jpg

Me '97 just about to be thrown into the water smile.gif (kustjägarna final ceremony):

me2.jpg

Me early '98 - last picture with kj before I transfered to the divers:

me3.jpg

Me spring 2001, Kosovo outside Prizne with a UN cop and two Serbian cops that acted as guides:

me4.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 07 2002,00:16)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Sep. 07 2002,23wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">dude albert!!!

You look like a reall respectable father, loyar figure. Not wasting your time here with the little kids  <!--emo&smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Hey, I hope you picked the right dude from the pictures. I am not the serious guy, nor the baby, nor the girl that feeds the baby, nor the cook with the iron helmet (silverdome). I am the one doing stupid faces!  tounge.gif They havent even told me yet how to become a father, I mean what to do with a girl to copy/paste your genes.

And there are no kids here. Have you been to other forums (sorry for this plural of forum)? There you find kids, but not here! smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Your the guy on the left in your bros picture yes? i was meaning what i said lol... In that picture you do look like some respectable rich guy lol... i just look like so idiot with a dog in the picture

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 08 2002,00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey warin, the centre of this room is definetly your computer. The curtains in the background are closed 75%. That is a clear indicator for: "the only light in here should come from my PC"  tounge.gif. My room sucks cause I cant darken it. Sometimes I even put an umbrella on top of my screen to block the sunshine.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Actually, that's my bedroom. My computer is in one corner and the bed is directly behind me. smile.gif

I keep the blinds drawn because we have neighbours in our complex and I am not an exhibitionist biggrin.gif

so mister army, close topic guy smile.gif how old are you?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Sep. 07 2002,02:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 08 2002,00:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hey warin, the centre of this room is definetly your computer. The curtains in the background are closed 75%. That is a clear indicator for: "the only light in here should come from my PC"  tounge.gif. My room sucks cause I cant darken it. Sometimes I even put an umbrella on top of my screen to block the sunshine.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL. Actually, that's my bedroom. My computer is in one corner and the bed is directly behind me. smile.gif

I keep the blinds drawn because we have neighbours in our complex and I am not an exhibitionist biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

dont think you would wanna get changed with them open then obviously smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rob @ Sep. 08 2002,01:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so mister army, close topic guy smile.gif how old are you?<span id='postcolor'>

Me? I just turned 25 a couple of weeks ago smile.gif

well happy birthday, i turned 17 8 days ago lol..

Please take into consideration that this was one of denoirs last pictures of his shelf being alive. tounge.gif

Man, that thing looks like the tower of Pisa, it could break down every second! And I wouldnt want to clean up the mess! biggrin.gif We should open an accoount and collect money so Denoir can get a second shelf. tounge.gif

wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 08 2002,02wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please take into consideration that this was one of denoirs last pictures of his shelf being alive.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I call it creative disorder wink.gif

Btw, Albert, I am disappointed! I expected at least one picture of you in Lederhosen biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 08 2002,02:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif6--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 08 2002,02wow.gif6)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Please take into consideration that this was one of denoirs last pictures of his shelf being alive.  tounge.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I call it creative disorder wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damn Denoir!

You need a new shelf! That thing is a hazard. I am willing to bet that one night you'll stagger home drunk and feel a pressing need for something in there, go to get it, and that beast is going to collapse on you and kill you dead.

Then you'll appear in some 'Look at the Funny News' thread started by Ralph!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Kegetys @ Sep. 07 2002,23:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">kegetys.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

I have to wear glasses. They won't even noticed that i haven't slept for more than 24 hours. biggrin.giftounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">so mister army, close topic guy smile.gif how old are you?<span id='postcolor'>

i think denoir would be offended to be called an army guy... tounge.gif

i say denoir's bookshelf is typical to many ppl who study a lot. when you goto proefssor's office, you often see that kind of shleving scheme. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then you'll appear in some 'Look at the Funny News' thread started by Ralph!<span id='postcolor'>

sssshhhhhh!  shaddap! wink.gif  biggrin.gif  tounge.gif

I see more people are posting, here is a pic taken of me for an Open GL project... about 2 years ago

raw1.jpg

Yall wonder why I can not get a date now?! tounge.gif I need a hair cut so bad, you should see me after I get my hair cut, I look even more odd. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Sep. 06 2002,22:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Heres me biggrin.gif

afro.jpg

After a shower i decided to afro-a-lise my hair<span id='postcolor'>

hmmmm, you look like a wanker wink.gif

biggrin.gif

edit: by the way, im like tex, i got nothing, no digital camera, no scanner, and not even any web space if i did have a camera

bdu.jpg

Heres me. Behind me in the big tower is one of my gaming rigs. One back behind me works as a scanning/printing server. Theres 3 more infront of me. One server as a general purpose rig (one that has the camera). Other one is a render rig. ANd the last one is a linux box. I got more comps in my basement, and a few scattered around in the first floor.

i would like to add to that w/o pics because my mom is asleep lol and the digital camera is in there...

i have my computer, a gaming rig too with graphical design software and web publishers because thats all im really into smile.gif my brother just below me has a computer which has a better graphics card than i bloody do when all he uses it for is to dl music and talk online... second from youngest has another gaming rig lol, he doesn't know jack about web designing nor graphics... He just plays MOH all day (literally) then my youngest bro has the most shitty computer in the house, and he wonders why his games never work lol biggrin.gif

Then we have a server for incoming internet protocalls and networking, my mom and dad both have new dell laptops both over 2K then we have our brand new put together internet server for web sites etc... Other than that we have about another 3 computers that aren't running plus a garage full of computer bits all over the floor...

I guess you can tell that my family are really computer obsessed d**k wads tounge.gif

The funny thing is, is that only dad and i know a lot about them.... wink.gif So i like annoying the others when they come to me for help when its like, "RRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOB", "WWWWWHHHHHATTTTT?", "how do you save this picture?" biggrin.gif

Sucks to be you. I have 16 computers throughout my house. All homebuilt. Anyways, if anyone asks me to do something, I just say fu*k off... Most of the time I'm at work though so it wouldn't matter anyways.

Why the sad face anyway?

Did your computer turn off lol?

Come on though, its not bad compared to some people,

this is my room with my bro on the left and my computer on the right.. Hes watching some Jim Carey rap show act lol

http://www.geocities.com/geforce8mx1000/Dsc00251.jpg

And this is my baby,

http://www.geocities.com/geforce8mx1000/Dsc00252.jpg

and this is my sweet keyboard which im using right now

http://www.geocities.com/geforce8mx1000/Dsc00253.jpg