Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

A tough choice

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fuck, i should read before voting. I thought you had to vote the thing you like more... <span id='postcolor'>

LOL, I did it to. I thought it was the thing we most liked.......

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 people have voted sex<span id='postcolor'>

Add one to that tally,......... my mistake. biggrin.gif

I would give up drugs and alcohol, since I don't do drugs and don't drink alot anyway.

Tyler

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 06 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If you had to give up one of these three things, what would it be?<span id='postcolor'>

Damn you for making me choose! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Sep. 05 2002,19:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 06 2002,17:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I'd give up computer games, i don't play them much at all, i don't like them that much and i'd have no problem living without them....<span id='postcolor'>

You're making OFP an exeption I assume, or do you just come here for the conversation?<span id='postcolor'>

I don't have OFP anymore so basically i don't play it anymore smile.gif

Oh well, i just come here cuz i like to discuss once in a while... and ' course to see stuff about OFP, i still like this game, i just don't play it anymore....

I'll give up drugs/alcohol, cause I don't do drugs and pretty sick of alcohol, can't drink that shit anymore

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Sep. 07 2002,01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 people have voted sex  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, one of them was me! But I misinterpreted the question. I thought: "what would you never dare to give up" So the whole poll is null and void and must be closed imediately and all participants banned till the year 2012.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Sep. 07 2002,15:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Hovmand @ Sep. 07 2002,01:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">2 people have voted sex  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Damn, one of them was me! But I misinterpreted the question. I thought: "what would you never dare to give up" So the whole poll is null and void and must be closed imediately and all participants banned till the year 2012.<span id='postcolor'>

So the banned ppl include you.....

Bye bye albert....

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 08 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG, 5 ppl have voted for sex already!

What's going on?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe I should have been a bit clear...sexual relations with self or others does include barnyard animals! tounge.gifwow.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Sep. 07 2002,18:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 08 2002,14:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">OMG, 5 ppl have voted for sex already!

What's going on?<span id='postcolor'>

Maybe I should have been a bit clear...sexual relations with self or others does include barnyard animals!  tounge.gif   wow.gif  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I can't imagine i was hungry 10 seconds ago..... confused.gif