Sign in to follow this  
-Apples-

BIS! where is the F-35???

Seen a lot of screens shots from bis with the F-35.. Where is it? I thought i would give them some time to iron out some things.. Has it been about a year yet?? Honestly i can not believe i paid 60$ for this rubbish!! Along with many other issues...... I have purchased every single Arma game that has came out and im pretty sure i can say "This will be the last"....:mad:

Love you Apples, what the hell are you on about? Has it been a year yet? Do you know when A3 got released? Before you post make sure you know what the hell you are talking about.

Seen a lot of screens shots from bis with the F-35.. Where is it? I thought i would give them some time to iron out some things.. Has it been about a year yet?? Honestly i can not believe i paid 60$ for this rubbish!! Along with many other issues...... I have purchased every single Arma game that has came out and im pretty sure i can say "This will be the last"....:mad:

F-35 won't appear in the game, at least not without mods.

Again, the screens of F-35 were an up scaled arma 2 port that the Devs used for testing and some cool screenshot. (I believe)

Again, the screens of F-35 were an up scaled arma 2 port that the Devs used for testing and some cool screenshot. (I believe)

From most dev blogs, the F-35 was Not a confirmed feature, quit complaining about something that WASN'T Confirmed by the devs and get your facts straight, James is correct as they only used them for screenshots as far as I've read and I've opened the source files, if it existed it as a asset to the game it would be within the files, and it happens to not be in any of the data folders.

F-35 won't appear in the game, at least not without mods.
Which is exactly what my link above offers... and thanks to such modders as mankyle and BusterBlader, there's more development for it on the way! ;)

The absence of the F-35 has been discussed many times already, and was even explained in one of the SITREPs.

We will be getting other jet fighters soon enough.

Closed.