Sign in to follow this  
valentinbk

Offering my music for BI`s next title (soft rock to heavy metal)

Hello Bohemia Interactive and the community! My name is Valentin, Im a lead guitarist - solo artist. Im writing guitar centered instrumentals in various styles, anything from soft rock to heavy\prog metal.

Recently I released my latest solo track called "Sandstorm" (its a metal track in arabian style) and I decided to post it to forums I visit, one of them is Total War forum. Some of the comments suggested that I should write music for video games, and I thought its a great idea.

Im a gamer myself and I would love to have my existing tracks in video games, or write something specifically for a game.

Below are links to some of my tracks:

This is the track I mentioned earlier - Sandstorm

Apocalyptic Visions - old school heavy metal track

The Return - rock ballad style track

Rock Demo - a soft rock track with a fairly long guitar solo

UPDATE 23.07.2014

Deadly Obsession - melodic prog metal:

UPDATE 12.09.2014

Hypnosis - Indie\Prog Rock

If BI devs are interested contact me on the forum (I wont leave an email adress here for obvious reasons).

Edited by valentinbk

Released another track recently, called Never Peace Of Mind, a prog rock instrumental with metal, alt and hard rock influences.

That sounds awesome dude! amazing job :)

That sounds awesome dude! amazing job :)

Thanks man! Im working on some more fun stuff, will keep you posted.

Heres another fun project I just finished working on - a rewrite of a Muse song with heavy guitar and shreddy solos :D Check it out!

Released another track recently, called Never Peace Of Mind, a prog rock instrumental with metal, alt and hard rock influences.

Wow, honestly now, I think this track is great. Could fit in alot of situations.

Well done!

Wow, honestly now, I think this track is great. Could fit in alot of situations.

Well done!

Thanks Daniel! Feel free to have a listen to the other tracks too.

Very nice, these remind me of the music from Red Alert 2!

Perhaps someone can create a community musician thread as we have quite a bit of talent around here. I produce too, soundcloud.com/gavinsteffer

I bought a banjo the other day; never played any string instrument before (always been a keyboardist :P). Lots of fun!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Edited by zooloo75

Very nice, these remind me of the music from Red Alert 2!

Perhaps someone can create a community musician thread as we have quite a bit of talent around here. I produce too, soundcloud.com/gavinsteffer

I bought a banjo the other day; never played any string instrument before (always been a keyboardist :P). Lots of fun!

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk

Glad you liked it :D

Never played a banjo, got to try it sometime..

Hey guys, finished a new track recently, its called Devil`s Courtyard. Its a heavy-thrash metal instrumental track, Czech it out :D

Hey guys, released a new track yesterday for the project, called Deadly Obsession. Its a melodic prog metal track that was inspired by the concept of obsession, that is getting progressively worse until (as the title suggest) a bitter end.

Have a listen:

Edited by valentinbk

I haven't heard your music yet, but it's cool to see you have great taste on T-Shirts, specially when one of them bears the front cover of probably the best prog rock album ever.

Dominant Phrygian ! i like ;)

Yeah, its fun stuff :D

I haven't heard your music yet, but it's cool to see you have great taste on T-Shirts, specially when one of them bears the front cover of probably the best prog rock album ever.

Have a listen then, its pretty much the stuff Im inspired by.

Hey guys, just released a new track called Hypnosis. This one has an Indie\Prog Rock feel, with a fairly shreddy solo towards the end. Check it out:

Edited by valentinbk

And a new track is out! Something I was working on frantically for the last 2 months Its a prog metal track in Arabian style called When The Dust Settles. The first riffs were supposed to be a part of Sandstorm (another track of mine) but I decided to split them on work on them separately. Anyways, check it out:

Sandstorm (for anyone unfamiliar):