Redfield-77

NATO 5.56 and 7.62 adjustor

Hi D4NI3L3,

Go into the cfg viewer in your editor. The addon names are in cfgPatches and the ammo names are in cfgAmmo.

Many thanks Redfield, I'll try and I'll let you know if I managed to make it work. . :)

EDIT

It works, thanks. :D

Edited by D4NI3L3

class B_65x39_Caseless : BulletBase

{

hit = 10 + hitvaluecoef;

};

class B_65x39_Minigun_Caseless : B_65x39_Caseless

{

hit = 10 + hitvaluecoef;

};

If i understand it right ammo isnt side specific so im guessing if your ammo is uprated so is the enemys? So we talking if i shoot an Opfor guy with one shot he now does the same to me?

Hey Redfield, thanks for this mod. I really like it, but how can i edit the pbo file?

I can´t extract it with UnPBO and when I open it with Wordpad I can see the config but when I save it, the file is broken and I can´t start Arma anymore.

Thanks

If i understand it right ammo isnt side specific so im guessing if your ammo is uprated so is the enemys? So we talking if i shoot an Opfor guy with one shot he now does the same to me?

Thats correct. He now does the same to you but In my experience the enemy AI was doing that before my mod anyway. The ridiculous armor seemed to be one sided.

Oh.... B means bullet, not blufor?

Honestly I couldnt tell you Tankbuster :P

My unit uses 5.56 and only 7.62 on our machine guns and marksmen. We play a modern setting and the real world counterpart to the 6.5mm (The Masada) isnt circulated and deployed enough to find its way into our sessions. That said, I would like to know if you decide to test it.

Im glad everyone is finding this as useful as I did. Thanks again Lao Fei Mao, shay_gman, Tankbuster, and everyone else who contributes awesome toys for the community. Im glad I could give a little something back.

---------- Post added at 07:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:25 AM ----------

Hey Redfield, thanks for this mod. I really like it, but how can i edit the pbo file?

I can´t extract it with UnPBO and when I open it with Wordpad I can see the config but when I save it, the file is broken and I can´t start Arma anymore.

Thanks

Im not sure why you wouldnt be able to un-pbo it. UnPBO seems to work fine for me. Are you using the .pbo tool from armaholic? The only thing inside the .pbo is a .cpp which can be edited and saved as a .cpp

Im not sure why you wouldnt be able to un-pbo it. UnPBO seems to work fine for me. Are you using the .pbo tool from armaholic? The only thing inside the .pbo is a .cpp which can be edited and saved as a .cpp

Yes I use the UnPbo from Armaholic. The tool works for the most Pbo´s but not for this one.

Thats correct. He now does the same to you but In my experience the enemy AI was doing that before my mod anyway. The ridiculous armor seemed to be one sided.

There you have it, in a nutshell. Ideally, we'd mod the enemy body armour, so this is an excellent stand-in. I'm at work, but Champy tells me the 6.5 is improved too. Excellent! :)

Yes I use the UnPbo from Armaholic. The tool works for the most Pbo´s but not for this one.

Im not quite sure how to help. No one else seems to have a problem with unPBO on this file. Are you using right click/ PBO Manager/ Extract to...?

Often times I have noticed double clicking the .pbo will work but often times it will not.

One quick question if dedicated server is running the mod does clients need to be running it as well

One quick question if dedicated server is running the mod does clients need to be running it as well

I have not tested it Rob3para. My unit runs it on our server and on the clients. If you do test it I would very much like to know the results. I am not new to Arma but I am very much new to how dedicated servers interact with clients.

Im not quite sure how to help. No one else seems to have a problem with unPBO on this file. Are you using right click/ PBO Manager/ Extract to...?

Often times I have noticed double clicking the .pbo will work but often times it will not.

Redfield I´ve use the "PBO unpacker" from armaholic but you ment the "PBO manager", I´ve downloaded the PBO Manager and now it works how it should.

Thank you for your help! :D

You're Welcome Sgt. Baker, sorry for the confusion. I'm glad you got it working :D

When I launch the game with this addon it tells me it requires mas_weapons addon. What's that?

Edited by Silverwave

It is the massi weapon pack. If you are not running the massi weapon pack then delete it from the required mods. You should only have the mods you are running on that line.

Wierd, what program do you use to edit the pbo ?

I've tried notepad and wordpad, both seems to add characters to the code which makes it faulty and keeps from launching the game.

Is it needed to unpbo it to modify anything?

It is the massi weapon pack. If you are not running the massi weapon pack then delete it from the required mods. You should only have the mods you are running on that line.

the strange thing about this is I don't have either of the mods specified in that line but it works perfectly fine with them there. if I try to remove them from the line the game refuses to launch. weird.

I confirm, same as Bruhmis. I have the error message but the mod works perfect. It's just annoying you that you don't have mas_weapon each time you launch the game. If you remove the required mod line or comment it out with // you get error message and game won't launch.

Its fine here and modded up slightly with Additional splash damage to the grenades and also WIP of claymore working as a claymore :) Running client side only giving us the advantage over the opfor :P

Good Job

Yes, the missing mas_Weapons addon error is quite annoying. Redfield, can you remove it from the required addons? Or make separate files similar to how ASDG_JR operates?

Yes, the missing mas_Weapons addon error is quite annoying. Redfield, can you remove it from the required addons? Or make separate files similar to how ASDG_JR operates?

Its open source just remove it from the required mods line. I even gave instructions how to do it. I cant make a version for every single possible configuration of mods but its pretty simple to just edit the .cpp

Its open source just remove it from the required mods line. I even gave instructions how to do it. I cant make a version for every single possible configuration of mods but its pretty simple to just edit the .cpp

when you remove those mods from the required mods line the doesn't launch