Sign in to follow this  
Scorpio

The south park studio

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KKB @ Sep. 03 2002,21:32)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 04 2002,20:29)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Is it me or do most of our forum members look like alcoholics smile.gif ?<span id='postcolor'>

Don't tell me this surprises you  biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Not at all biggrin.gifwink.gif

Anyway, FW200, i can't see your pic, i only see a red 'X'....

Can anybody see the pic?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Sep. 04 2002,21:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ROFL... Just looked at that one again.... Nordin, Avon and duke is fantastic smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yes. I have assigned a name to my model:

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>S</span>outh

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>P</span>ark

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>A</span>von

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>M</span>odel

Temper, temper, Denoir! This is on-topic. wink.gif

special.gif

Red Oct, i had the same problem, i just pressed Print SCreen, adjusted the pic and tried to upload it, IMGstudio didn't want to upload it for some reason confused.gif

Try what i did, might work for you.

ps: Avon, it's not very nice to taunt mods biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Sep. 04 2002,21:58)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">ps: Avon, it's not very nice to taunt mods<span id='postcolor'>

Don't be silly - they love me!

confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 04 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Temper, temper, Denoir! This is on-topic. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Keep pushing it, Avon, please. I can assure you that your next time away from the forums will be longer then the last one was. And there will be no Sith rescue operation that time.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 04 2002,22:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (theavonlady @ Sep. 04 2002,20:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Temper, temper, Denoir! This is on-topic. wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Keep pushing it, Avon, please.<span id='postcolor'>

I'm not the only one with a problem, you know.

how do i convert a bmp file to either a JPG, GIF, or a PNG? img studio only reconizes those file formats

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 04 2002,22:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how do i convert a bmp file to either a JPG, GIF, or a PNG?<span id='postcolor'>

Use almost any elementary graphics editor (including MS Paint that comes with Windows) and save an open image as a different file type.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 04 2002,21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how do i convert a bmp file to either a JPG, GIF, or a PNG?<span id='postcolor'>

if you have win2k, maybe you can load up your BMP file and save it as GIF. but there are programs that can convert file formats like Adobe Illustrator, which is pretty damn expensive...maybe there will be some other file format converters around web. try to look for it smile.gif

you'll have to talk to me like im 4 years old sad.gif. can ya take me step by step on how to do that?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 04 2002,21:30)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Red Oct @ Sep. 04 2002,21:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">how do i convert a bmp file to either a JPG, GIF, or a PNG?<span id='postcolor'>

if you have win2k, maybe you can load up your BMP file and save it as GIF. but there are programs that can convert file formats like Adobe Illustrator, which is pretty damn expensive...maybe there will be some other file format converters around web. try to look for it smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

im on Windows XP professional wil that work?

Here's how i did it, open paint or some other program to open pictures with.

Paste your picture, next click on File and then Save as... Then choose a name for your pic, under the place where you write the name for your pic you should be able to choose what kinda file you want it to be (f.e. a GIF file).

Click on that and select the filetype you want to use.... finito!

assuming that you have windows 2000,

program files=>programs=>accessories=>paint

then load the BMP file,

then click on "File" on top left.

then click "save as"

then you'll be asked to choose which folder, under what name. on the bottom, it says "Bitmap file" scroll through that one, and there should be "GIF"

EDIT: Windows Xp should have MS paint that has same capability.

1. turn on computer

2. goto www.jasc.com

3. download "paint shop pro trial" push download, then click "try" at paint shop pro)

4. doubleclick psp7setup.exe

5. follow installation progress

6. launch paint shop pro when installed

7. open your image file in paint shop pro

8. click "save as" in the file menu

9. select the file format (in this case it is called "JPEG")

10. Hit "OK" after choosen destination.

Now you have a jpeg file smile.gif

And come on Denoir... be a fun chap smile.gif You are scandinavien ya know... it doesnt suit us to be pushy smile.gif

ok i got it  smile.gif but now for some reason imgstudio isn't taking my pic when transfered, it keeps getting a "page cannot be displayed" message mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 04 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, some memers. Feel free to continue the work and add more people:

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, that is very funny denoir. I am missing some old-timers though.. where is Ruskie and Black-Op and so forth? (I know I've been away a while lol biggrin.gif )

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gibbo @ Sep. 04 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol, that is very funny denoir. I am missing some old-timers though.. where is Ruskie and Black-Op and so forth? (I know I've been away a while lol biggrin.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

they all left

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RalphWiggum @ Sep. 03 2002,22:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Gibbo @ Sep. 04 2002,21:46)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Lol, that is very funny denoir. I am missing some old-timers though.. where is Ruskie and Black-Op and so forth? (I know I've been away a while lol biggrin.gif )<span id='postcolor'>

they all left<span id='postcolor'>

Actually we shot them in the backyard, it's time for a new generation... biggrin.gif

Me Here Image studio wont accept my uploads from college and ikonboard won't accept images originating from a website that dosen't start with "www" apparently  mad.gif

<span style='color:red'>*edit*</span>

Ahhhhh....fixed it at my folks smile.gif

090420026304142.jpg0614200212020464.jpg

The real one's a year old almost, I lost the goatee but almost always have that damn stubble thing going smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 04 2002,22:14)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Me Here<span id='postcolor'>

yup..looks just like you biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 04 2002,15:34)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, some memers. Feel free to continue the work and add more people:

sp1.jpg

sp2.jpg

sp3.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Wow im so forgotten. sad.gifsad.gif

Not at all, there is no system in how I chose the people - it was those who seemed fun to do at the time.