Sign in to follow this  
addicted

Enyone play Sector Control Missions?

Hello

I was looking for server with sector control missions. In the past was J4F but now disapeard. I only can find missions FT-2 which are totaly disbalanced and have no sense. The question is if noone like SC missions? I thought that CTI/Warfare and Sector Control missions shuold be most popular, but I see all the time wasteland or some RPG. Whats going on? Maybe no good SC missions? Enyone knows what is going on?

I wrote it not just for ask next not smart question just because I hope i will find more players who like this type of game but they are scattered on different servers because not enough traffic on SC servers and there was no trail to unite this kind of players.

Playing for months on Hostile Takeover Servers - you dont need anything else !:cool:

Few words about the servers-gamemode:

-1 big zone you have to capture for winning the match

-rank system with optics-weapons-vehicles-air

-different classes ( mechanic,ammo,sniper.......)

-3 factions - blufor-opfor-independant

-restart every 6 hours - so it runs smooth

-you can set different viewsettings for infantry-vehicleand air

-grass settings off-low-medium-high

http://www.gametracker.com/search/arma3/?query=hostile&sort=c_numplayers&order=DESC

I played it too. Its quite cool from time to time but because of one big sector instan respawned teleport truck not very interesting. This mission isn't smooth as same as SC because its lot bigger mission (I mean lot of scripts). In SC you need to defend ad capture next, there is balance with equipment not like here that everyone can have AT for example. SC could be lot more simulations than other type of game. I still can bulieve that noone miss SC missons. :( :confused:

It's best place to write it that someone else like it and we can do somethink to play at least SC.

Edited by addIcted

Me to. At least legendary project reality came back. But it's still beta (part of missions lagging so badly that are not playable) and most of missions have transport problems. But probably will be fixed up. But it's very good that at least there are SC missions.

Edited by addIcted

was J4F but now disapeard

If J4F was the best Capture and Hold then how it could just disappear?

missions FT-2 which are totaly disbalanced and have no sense

Please, clarify what exactly is disbalanced? Are you talking about one particular FT-2 mission or FT-2 in general?

Thread: Enyone play Sector Control Missions?

b_560_95_1.png

I think it might be the fact that everyone can buy everything from thermals, IR-sigths, sniper scopes, to all vehicles etc. I don't think the money system fits SC well. Plus the 3rd person on vehicles was quite bad IMO too. Not sure if that is in use anymore.

And I do love myself some Sector Contol, it's just that I like it when mission maker has balanced it. FT-2 missions are very well made, but the money system kills it for me unfortunately.

I'd love to see more HC-version of the FT-2 missions :P

If J4F was the best Capture and Hold then how it could just disappear?

Was the best but still had long way to be very good missions. On other way Thunder from J4f is very good programmist and his missions don't cause lov fps.

Please, clarify what exactly is disbalanced? Are you talking about one particular FT-2 mission or FT-2 in general?

I'm talking about all FT-2. I used incorrect word "disbalance" but oggoeg told most things I was thinking about and for example Sniper with titan in Tank it's totaly absurd and nonsense.

Edited by addIcted

I think it might be the fact that everyone can buy everything from thermals, IR-sigths, sniper scopes, to all vehicles etc. I don't think the money system fits SC well. Plus the 3rd person on vehicles was quite bad IMO too. Not sure if that is in use anymore.

And I do love myself some Sector Contol, it's just that I like it when mission maker has balanced it. FT-2 missions are very well made, but the money system kills it for me unfortunately.

I'd love to see more HC-version of the FT-2 missions :P

We already have them! For example the map called "Die Hard". Also you may try our special HardCore server which is caled "[3DP:OFF] < Hi,A3 PRO FT-2 (Expert, TS:hia3.net) hia3.com > [PERF]"

And feel free to help us to improve FT-2 using our Forum - http://forums.hia3.com. Maybe you will see a lot of threads in Russian but don't be confused - English is always welcome!