Sign in to follow this  
PolyG

Czech Republic Addon

Glad to hear that there is so much intrest in czech republic units! Atin I don't know if you know, but there is already one ACR mod going on by Filipsons from Czech Republic http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22056

Filipsons had a lot of done in his ACR mod so it would be pointless have two ACR mods here. Maybe you could join together and then there could be one realy awesome ACR mod!

By the way, I really like your profile picture with the Doctor :D Let me know if you would like to join forces together on ACR mod with Filipsons, he would be really glad, I could let him know.

Cheers!

Edited by EvroMalarkey

yea but by looks that mod represents the 505 skss, this is the ACR in general, this mod may go hand in hand with that mod however, and this mod is supposed to also represent the ACR present in the Operation Arrowhead DLC Army of the Czech Republic

Glad to hear that there is so much intrest in czech republic units! Atin I don't know if you know, but there is already one ACR mod going on by Filipsons from Czech Republic http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22056

Filipsons had a lot of done in his ACR mod so it would be pointless have two ACR mods here. Maybe you could join together and then there could be one realy awesome ACR mod!

By the way, I really like your profile picture with the Doctor :D Let me know if you would like to join forces together on ACR mod with Filipsons, he would be really glad, I could let him know.

Cheers!

Ha, I've never seen that guys. But mine is more of a overall look at the Czech Forces, going from ArmA 2's DLC to some fictious 2035 units in the future :D

atinAkiri im looking for a better Vz .95 desert since i dont want hate going onto this mod for using the Desert 2 color DPM

After i typed this part:

I got tired of looking so im looking at a picture and using Paint to make a remake to send to you, and so far its turning out good

@AngelWingGamingJacob, PM me or add me on skype, atin.akiri and just for you :D woodland camooooo

http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/721996341821084711/9F7D70253CD166E8959536A3A8411B1B9BB5D737/ (520 kB)

i will and sweet job on the woodland, now you just need the vest, btw im about to message you with the link to the pattern VIA media fire

Thanks AngelWingGamingJacob for the better VZ95 Desert Camo, 82CAA555A6289C903F416213955D7BFC65CD3932

Just need a dark overlay over it.

---------- Post added at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 ----------

I think my Infantry Textures are done, how bout you guys? Thanks Jacob for the Desert VZ95 :D

D019CBA722CB889E510D188181B7B0F225D7FC67

Thanks AngelWingGamingJacob for the better VZ95 Desert Camo, http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/721996341823915963/82CAA555A6289C903F416213955D7BFC65CD3932/

Just need a dark overlay over it.

---------- Post added at 01:13 ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 ----------

I think my Infantry Textures are done, how bout you guys? Thanks Jacob for the Desert VZ95 :D

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/721996341824125506/D019CBA722CB889E510D188181B7B0F225D7FC67/

I think they are great, just that the vests need to be the Woodland Vz.95 so the Woodland soldier would have everything Vz.95 woodland (current in pic is Multicam). and the desert has everything current except vz 95 woodland chestrig so both have woodland chestrigs

I think they are great, just that the vests need to be the Woodland Vz.95 so the Woodland soldier would have everything Vz.95 woodland (current in pic is Multicam). and the desert has everything current except vz 95 woodland chestrig so both have woodland chestrigs

The vest is a placeholder still, because the uniforms were my concern for the longest time.

ok well still the patterns look great now and that they are done with the uniform wise, that camo pattern looks way better than the one i first sent you

what im going to bring up is pockets and stuff like that. are made out of other cuts of camo. so if you could break that patren up. which would make it look real not cheap. and more effective. also this goes with just about every military there is. most units don't get camo plate carriers or chest rigs. as the cost is to high. and they get thrown out the minute they get holes in them. and become not as effective. so using od green new 499 tan and cyote tan plate carriers would be more realistic to the modern battle field. so create some break up in patren that is on the pockets the knee pads. and on the pants and shirts/jackets as well. and for the chest rigs/plate carriers make the amount they can carry realistic as well. like 6 to 8 mags. like 2 grenades. maybe a few pistol mags. and some smaller things.

also here is a link you will find to be of help.

http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

Edited by kazenokizu
added a link

what im going to bring up is pockets and stuff like that. are made out of other cuts of camo. so if you could break that patren up. which would make it look real not cheap. and more effective. also this goes with just about every military there is. most units don't get camo plate carriers or chest rigs. as the cost is to high. and they get thrown out the minute they get holes in them. and become not as effective. so using od green new 499 tan and cyote tan plate carriers would be more realistic to the modern battle field. so create some break up in patren that is on the pockets the knee pads. and on the pants and shirts/jackets as well. and for the chest rigs/plate carriers make the amount they can carry realistic as well. like 6 to 8 mags. like 2 grenades. maybe a few pistol mags. and some smaller things.

also here is a link you will find to be of help.

http://camopedia.org/index.php?title=Main_Page

oh not the ACR with the plate-carriers, look them up ALL of the pictures i have seen have Vz. 95 woodland camo plate-carriers. also the pockets im sure he is aware of, and plus the us army uses camo plate-carriers as well.

also. he has the Czech patterns present in Camopedia.

also heres proof (look at guy closest to the camera on the right he isnt Czech but theres another just above him that is) http://img.radio.cz/pictures/army/kuvajt/9.jpg

Also US army uses camo platecarriers aswell

http://rt.com/files/news/1e/4b/80/00/afghanistan-us-troops-insider.si.jpg

Edited by AngelWingGamingJacob

ok im not saying camo plate carriers are not used. im just saying most people dont get them. as they cost to much. like the only people in the navy who get full aor1/2 is the seals. regular infantry in the us army do not get multicam plate carriers. the marines dont ether. and those plate carriers could not be standard issue. they could be bought personally like what people in airsoft due. now that being said im sure you can buy a camo plat carrier if you are not issued one. so i would look into if plate carriers issued by the czech repluic come in camo or not. if so who do that give them to. if used by a good bit of people make some. if not stick with 499 tan coyote tan and od green.

ok im not saying camo plate carriers are not used. im just saying most people dont get them. as they cost to much. like the only people in the navy who get full aor1/2 is the seals. regular infantry in the us army do not get multicam plate carriers. the marines dont ether. and those plate carriers could not be standard issue. they could be bought personally like what people in airsoft due. now that being said im sure you can buy a camo plat carrier if you are not issued one. so i would look into if plate carriers issued by the czech repluic come in camo or not. if so who do that give them to. if used by a good bit of people make some. if not stick with 499 tan coyote tan and od green.

(looks at pictures i just linked) are you sure about that with the US Army?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d8/Czech_Republic_soldiers_provide_security_in_the_village_of_Baraki_Barak.jpg

http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/czech-soldier-afghanistan-indoors-20950763.jpg

and more photos going to show that the plate carriers and chest rigs they were are mixed camo or not camo at all. so makers choice what he wants to do and feels would be best. me i would rather where cyote tan then green woodland plate carrier in dessert. the danish did that to. cause the cost was to great to give every body the right stuff. when the usa got ucp camo we wore woodland platecarriers with it at first then changed over to ucp/cyote tan and stuff's. in short think of all angles and what works best for this mod.

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:40 PM ----------

and yes im sure read this

http://www.hyperstealth.com/coyote/

Below is an image of a vest in Tan 499 - used by the Army with OEF (Multicam) camouflage uniforms and the other vest has Coyote Brown (Coyote Tan) used by the USMC with MARPAT. In the Visual Spectrum the Coyote probably has a slight advantage, in the NIR spectrum the Tan 499 would have the advantage.

http://www.hyperstealth.com/coyote/P1020527.jpg

well also you got to remember this is based on the A2 DLC, not just RL, but that brings up an idea for a feature for later after release, Atin you should add a script into the mod later after release randomizing the vests like Pomgits PMC does with the uniforms,

Example, spawn a few riflemen, one has a completely woodland Vz.95 leaf pattern rig when the other has just the pouches woodland like in the pictures and another one with pouches Desert while the rest is woodland, now that would be interesting

First, due to schooling I will not be updating until 4-5ish Central time, second I will however be on skype more of the day, add me at atin.akiri and if you want to help in anyway I'll be glad to talk with you.

I have an idea to make this mod more like the orignal DLC, when you get some time switch the uniform over to the independent version (not the chest just the basic uniform) because that looks like what they had in A2 dlc

I have an idea to make this mod more like the orignal DLC, when you get some time switch the uniform over to the independent version (not the chest just the basic uniform) because that looks like what they had in A2 dlc

I can and Can't do that. I want the Czech units to remain BluFor and making them wear those will have the same issues AlexVestins units have in MP, they tend to go into the undergarments instead of uniforms, otherwise I would certainly swap over.

I can and Can't do that. I want the Czech units to remain BluFor and making them wear those will have the same issues AlexVestins units have in MP, they tend to go into the undergarments instead of uniforms, otherwise I would certainly swap over.

hmmph, never heard of that issue, i use AV mods and Massis mods and they both have blufor units with Independent uniforms, and i played MP with them and noone had a problem, maybe its something you can change in the configs because i am sure its possible, i was playing with one of my friends with AV recently, the only mod i know that has that problem is Pomgit PMC. and also the 15th MEU uses massis mods and they have no problem with the independent model of the uniform, so its most likely changeable in configs

hmmph, never heard of that issue, i use AV mods and Massis mods and they both have blufor units with Independent uniforms, and i played MP with them and noone had a problem, maybe its something you can change in the configs because i am sure its possible, i was playing with one of my friends with AV recently, the only mod i know that has that problem is Pomgit PMC. and also the 15th MEU uses massis mods and they have no problem with the independent model of the uniform, so its most likely changeable in configs

Maybe at a later date I'll redo the uniforms just for you, but right now I'm trying to get vehicle help. I want to start doing helicopters and I have BI's BMP2 which the Czech had in ACR but I can't figure out the model.cfg since it wasn't included in the example.

Maybe at a later date I'll redo the uniforms just for you, but right now I'm trying to get vehicle help. I want to start doing helicopters and I have BI's BMP2 which the Czech had in ACR but I can't figure out the model.cfg since it wasn't included in the example.

ok sweet with the vehicles though

ok sweet with the vehicles though

If you could find me a model.cfg and someone whose willing to help with vehicles, it'd be much appreciated

you can try the guys at CSLA, they may help since their mod is Czechoslovakian which was when Czech republic and Slovakia were together