Sign in to follow this  
Cloney

Post you favorite web-comics

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 16 2002,04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif4--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 16 2002,03wow.gif4)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">07-22-02.gif<span id='postcolor'>

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

Yeah!! What the hell IS wrong with Pennywise??!?

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

let me put this in words you can understand: they suck

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Sep. 15 2002,21:36)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what the hell is wrong with Pennywise?<span id='postcolor'>

They are punk music straight from a mold. Anyone can rip on the government over simple power chords. 13 yr old skateboarders think they are cool, which is why the comic is funny. TEEHEE

Im not offended. I just dont see it like that. I mean, nowadays, so much stuff is derivative, that Ive stopped caring if stuff is trying to imitate something else or not. I just listen to it, and if I like it, that's good enough for me. I dont care if you think Pennywise sucks or not, hell they might, but I like what Ive heard of them, and thats good enough. I was just wondering what the author thinks is wrong with them- didnt mean to come off so strong- 4 letter words are a regular part of my vocabulary smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (BlackDeath-CFH @ Sep. 16 2002,07:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tovarish @ Sep. 16 2002,04:28)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (residuum @ Sep. 16 2002,03wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">07-22-02.gif<span id='postcolor'>

<!--emo&mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif

Yeah!! What the hell IS wrong with Pennywise??!?

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

let me put this in words you can understand: they suck<span id='postcolor'>

oh, so that's why smile.gif.

Guess I like sucky music then. I don't care much what other people think. If I like what I hear, I listen to it.

so nyah tounge.gif

40 oz.

imagewiz61407.gif

Warning...some of these are quite nasty in content...

P.S. If you don't get why people make fun of Pennywise, listen to some real punk... tounge.gif

Damn, i used to have a great website about some elf, he was great. Too bad i can't find it anymore, does anybody know this website? That would be cool!

Fubar...that 40 oz is probably the most scrwed up thing I've seen in my entire life.

Man...the web sure lets some sick puppies spew their stuff out.. oi!

Agreed that is some very volatile stuff... and that was one of the more clean ones.

I think the only web comics worth ready are the offensive ones, and that 40oz. is the best i've seen in a long time.

{Edit} I like this one a lot!

lagcartoon.jpg

-=Die Alive=-

wow.gif0--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 17 2002,02wow.gif0)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I think the only web comics worth ready are the offensive ones, and that 40oz. is the best i've seen in a long time.

{Edit} I like this one a lot!

lagcartoon.jpg

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

*Nods head* Not funny dude...

That takes it way beyond not being politically correct. Political Correctness disgusts me but that is just not funny at all...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 16 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*Nods head* Not funny dude...

That takes it way beyond not being politically correct. Political Correctness disgusts me but that is just not funny at all...<span id='postcolor'>

The guy is talking to a huge mouse and Santa Claus is on TV.  Funny to me.

Oh ya, well I got to work with these kids at school every day. I had a kid come up to me and asked me if the library had any books on snipers. I didn't really know if there are any books, but I asked him why we was interested in snipers, and his words were "I think it's cool that I could be on top of that roof (building maybe 200 yards away) and shoot anyone in this room." Nice kid. Now I guess I'll keep the shades of the classroom shut for the rest of the year.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 17 2002,02:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 16 2002,20:15)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">*Nods head* Not funny dude...

That takes it way beyond not being politically correct. Political Correctness disgusts me but that is just not funny at all...<span id='postcolor'>

The guy is talking to a huge mouse and Santa Claus is on TV.  Funny to me.

Oh ya, well I got to work with these kids at school every day. I had a kid come up to me and asked me if the library had any books on snipers.  I didn't really know if there are any books, but I asked him why we was interested in snipers, and his words were "I think it's cool that I could be on top of that roof (building maybe 200 yards away) and shoot anyone in this room."  Nice kid.  Now I guess I'll keep the shades of the classroom shut for the rest of the year.

-=Die Alive=-<span id='postcolor'>

Where do you teach?

"The Home for Kids that Spend too Much Time Watching Saving Private Ryan on A Continuous Loop"?

My feeling aren't hurt.. You just don't know if someone has experienced a similar event.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 16 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My feeling aren't hurt.. You just don't know if someone has experienced a similar event.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh ya, it happens all the time to me, i get major lag, i can't hit a thing, and I get laughed at.

I don't think the cartoon makes fun of school shootings, it's more aimed at the FPS players. If someone who never played a FPS online read that cartoon, he wouldn't find it so fuuny becauuse he wouldn't know what lag means. That one word can either make this "joke" funny or not so funny.

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Sep. 17 2002,04:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Cloney @ Sep. 16 2002,21:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My feeling aren't hurt.. You just don't know if someone has experienced a similar event.<span id='postcolor'>

Oh ya, it happens all the time to me, i get major lag, i can't hit a thing, and I get laughed at.<span id='postcolor'>

LOL.

And yes, the strip is funny too tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Sep. 16 2002,19:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Fubar...that 40 oz is probably the most scrwed up thing I've seen in my entire life.

Man...the web sure lets some sick puppies spew their stuff out.. oi!<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, there a lot of messed up stuff in that comic, but some of 'em are hilarious...you have to pick and choose...