Sign in to follow this  
Humvee

Guns

How can I stop with such a goverment in power? And US bashing is the wrong term, it is US Goverment Bashing

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Then you can abolish the Monarchy, and give them waht all people want, an American style Demo-Fascist Goverment! Sounds great!

<span id='postcolor'>

Boy you people sure have some major misconceptions about American government. I do pretty much what I please over here. I don't see anything facist about my government, it's captalistic to the hilt.

What do you expect form a socilalist? If I say Capatalist I become a pinko-arsed commie! i have to save some face tounge.gif And yes yes yes, I know soclialism dosnt work, but neither does the Capatalist system. It works for the rich, and shits on the poor.

Why shouldn't we deliver the weapons??

this order saves jobs and gives allot of money to the factory, I think it's great that Belgium gets the order and not one of those great military countrys.

I also don't understand that they don't asked Russia some PKs and Ak74? Those are great weapons and are very cheap,compared to the Minimis ofcourse

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Humvee @ Aug. 30 2002,14:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why shouldn't we deliver the weapons??

this order saves jobs and gives allot of money to the factory, I think it's great that Belgium gets the order and not one of those great military countrys.

I also don't understand that they don't asked Russia some PKs and Ak74? Those are great weapons and are very cheap,compared to the Minimis ofcourse<span id='postcolor'>

Belgium is the Armourer of Europe, of course they want the guns.

and the first moules-frites eater country in europe

You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  mad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ok smile.gif , i'll stop ...... maybe .......... oh i'll really stop after all ...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 30 2002,19:03)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ok smile.gif , i'll stop ...... maybe .......... oh i'll really stop after all ...<span id='postcolor'>

As long as you don't start calling me a roastbeef! (Mmmm roast beef....)

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 29 2002,20:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 30 2002,19wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

ok smile.gif , i'll stop ...... maybe .......... oh i'll really stop after all ...<span id='postcolor'>

As long as you don't start calling me a roastbeef! (Mmmm roast beef....)<span id='postcolor'>

Why not roastb.... i mean Paratrooper? wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 30 2002,19:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 30 2002,19wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

As long as you don't start calling me a roastbeef! (Mmmm roast beef....)<span id='postcolor'>

Tally ho! Blimey, I say, let's drink a cup of tea instead ol' chap!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Aug. 30 2002,21:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">wow.gif5--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 30 2002,19wow.gif5)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 30 2002,19wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  <!--emo&mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Tally ho! Blimey, I say, let's drink a cup of tea instead ol' chap!<span id='postcolor'>

Why not! Then send crates of the civilised leaf over to our continental brothers who live like barbarians on coffee!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 31 2002,00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not! Then send crates of the civilised leaf over to our continental brothers who live like barbarians on coffee!<span id='postcolor'>

HEY don't say that , i like tea , i drink a cup of it every morning , not even counting all the iced tea i drink during the summer

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 31 2002,00:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Paratrooper @ Aug. 31 2002,00:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Why not! Then send crates of the civilised leaf over to our continental brothers who live like barbarians on coffee!<span id='postcolor'>

HEY don't say that , i like tea , i drink a cup of it every morning , not even counting all the iced tea i drink during the summer<span id='postcolor'>

Then we are brothers at the breakfast table! (I'm fond of coffee too!wink.gif

wow.gif3--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 30 2002,19wow.gif3)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you dont, we'll have to start talking about the stellar performance of the French in WWII.  biggrin.gif

It capitulates, it gives up, its the amazing Roncoâ„¢ French Surrender-o-matic!

And if you order now, we'll throw in six white flags AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!

How do you like them apples? wink.gif

We already had a thread on that, and Ran got very very defensive biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Aug. 31 2002,02:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">very very defensive biggrin.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol ............

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Warin @ Aug. 31 2002,01:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 30 2002,19wow.gif)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Aug. 30 2002,16:57)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">You know Ran, first time you hear this it's funny, 2nd time it's funny too but after 100 times it get pretty irritating  <!--emo&mad.gif<span id='postcolor'>

If you dont, we'll have to start talking about the stellar performance of the French in WWII.  biggrin.gif

It capitulates, it gives up, its the amazing Roncoâ„¢ French Surrender-o-matic!

And if you order now, we'll throw in six white flags AT NO EXTRA CHARGE!

How do you like them apples? wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol ...... we liberated paris .... we entered the germany along with the other allies , we won Bir Hakeim , we had good interior resistance networks which given loads and loads of help to the allies , the resistance liberated along the french troops who landed in the south of france all the remaining occuped territory

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 31 2002,12:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">we liberated paris ....<span id='postcolor'>

Oh come on! Degaul caused a scene and the British and Americans let you go infront.