Rydygier

Fire For Effect: The God of War - smart & simple AI artillery

10 hours ago, Rydygier said:

No idea, cDLC assets can have some extra functionalities scripted in... FFE for sure doesn't make any arty to move anywhere, but if target is revealed by some FO, this may trigger some attack/engage behavior perhaps?

yep unit seems to think its on a "Gaurd WP" and promptly realises he isnt going to be able to do much to a T-100 on arrival 😉

"GO HOME MARSHAL,YOUR DRUNK!"

Hi Rydigier

i want to report a bug/conflict. Tested with 3den enhanced and confirmed,potentially conflicts with other logics.

With the script running,your artillery will target certain game logics and fire. In this case 3den enhanced has a "set animation" feature where a unit can play an animation,then exit it in danger. It also can be attached,such as if you want a unit sitting on a wall up high. 3den creates a Logic to attach the unit to,FFE is for some reason knowing about,and firing a round on the logic. Just one it seems.

Not sure if its a bug with FFE, or if i should ask R3vo about it. let me know,id like to sort it out and have some anims without a scorcher getting jealous at my sexy tacticool dudes and dropping rain on them. Cheers

EDIT : Also i want to point out,that if the arty units has its simulation disabled with the show/hide modules,for example,the script still counts it and gives it fire missions. Would it be possible to prevent this for those of us who want the script to apply to a certain unit only when they are truly available?