Sign in to follow this  
SGT. SAVAGE

Airforce 1

Actually, any plane the US president gets in is named "Airforce one", the minute he steps out again, the plane's callsign will go back to (for example) "PH7634".

i think what hes talking about is the VC-25a.... its a boeing 747-200B

i saw a pic of it some time ago ... one of the mods is working on it... but i forgot which one sad.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedStorm @ Aug. 27 2002,19:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Actually, any plane the US president gets in is named "Airforce one", the minute he steps out again, the plane's callsign will go back to (for example) "PH7634".<span id='postcolor'>

same thing as to choppers. It will be called "Marine One".

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jakerod @ Aug. 27 2002,20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What is the limo called?<span id='postcolor'>

if Clinton was riding it, 'pimp mobile one' j/k tounge.gif

i don't think limos have desigantion...maybe Army one?

I used to have a list of all the codewords the cia used, but I forgot what the limo was called, shotguns were called softtaps and agents had roman god names like hermes and apollo. neat stuff.

air%20force%20one.jpg</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">GET OFF MY PLANE!<span id='postcolor'>

whose c130 is it on the pic avon?... there are several in produce

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 28 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whose c130 is it on the pic avon?... there are several in produce<span id='postcolor'>

that was adammo's C130

Better Boeing will be release soon. I just NEED one...to get it shot smile.gif But really for a mission...where it got shot tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Aug. 28 2002,14:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">air%20force%20one.jpg</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">GET OFF MY PLANE!<span id='postcolor'><span id='postcolor'>

great movie! wink.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Aug. 28 2002,15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 28 2002,15:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">whose c130 is it on the pic avon?... there are several in produce<span id='postcolor'>

that was adammo's C130<span id='postcolor'>

does anyone have a link of his site (if he has one) ?

BTW: the movie AIR FORCE 1 is one of the 10 worst ive ever seen.... i mean have you ever seen a president who was a member of the special forces in vietnam (or something like that) and whose main job now is to be a super hero?? (except George Bush) tounge.gif

He s gonna have a soar jaw also smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">c130a_adammo_small.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

WHEN!? WHEN!? WHEN!?

I'd be happy with the c-47 but it turns like a battleship and seems to be way too light.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USSoldier11B @ Aug. 29 2002,10:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">c130a_adammo_small.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

WHEN!? WHEN!? WHEN!?

I'd be happy with the c-47 but it turns like a battleship and seems to be way too light.<span id='postcolor'>

NEVER! NEVER! NEVER!

afaik sad.gif

I want it bad too, but like most addons, I doubt it'll be released *cries* confused.gif

I was crusing the net for addons and come across a site that had a Boeing 747-400 addon smile.gif Looks pretty good.

The site is called ATWAR

They seems to have a few addons that I have not seen on more people web sites that distribute addons.

Make a new thread about it. Digging up posts older then 6 months serves no purpose.

Closing smile.gif