Sign in to follow this  
Alwarren

FHQ Work in Progress

How's your work now? A long time your last thread

How's your work now? A long time your last thread

Been busy with other stuff, as well as the RTM export for the Blender toolbox. And then there's this "real life" thing, too...

Been busy with other stuff, as well as the RTM export for the Blender toolbox. And then there's this "real life" thing, too...

That damn "Real Life"... always getting in the way of what REALLY matters! ;) On a more serious note, take care of what you have to! We can wait, it's the name of the game!

I'm going to get some updates out soon, was just a pretty busy time lately.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Never mind,we all understand,we'll always here waiting for the release,take care!:)

Neat job you been doing mate, can I throw some suggestions for you? I've downloaded the BW mod (Link) and I've seen some really nice ideas you might want to ask them about... First of is the lasersights/flashlights have some sort of special script... If you take a moment to download it you will see in the description that it says "Press CTRL + L to switch", what it does simply switch from flashlight to IR laser, same object, both roles without the need of another one, that would reduce your attachments pack a little and give it more of a nice deal...

Then I read you spoke a few comments before about some sort of "add-able" night vision sight, this guys made the same thing too, they have the regular scope in the G-36's, but if you have in your inventory the NV addon and activate it with CTRL + N it will attach to the actual scope of the gun, it will dissapear from the inventory (It will get back to it if removed), won't use an attachment slot, but will attach it and work with the gun (Also you can see that now the regular scope has the NV attachment in front of it)...

And well, finally, this one is more personal than anything, could you make an anim for the EOTECH + Scope amp.? Just like when you hit the switch sight button the amp. would go to it's ready position (No fancy hand moving it or anything close to that, I know it must be a pain to do that, just an instant switch, that would do great), just throwing that out there. Good luck with your developments! I hope my suggestions help :)

Neat job you been doing mate, can I throw some suggestions for you? I've downloaded the BW mod (Link) and I've seen some really nice ideas you might want to ask them about... First of is the lasersights/flashlights have some sort of special script... If you take a moment to download it you will see in the description that it says "Press CTRL + L to switch", what it does simply switch from flashlight to IR laser, same object, both roles without the need of another one, that would reduce your attachments pack a little and give it more of a nice deal...

Then I read you spoke a few comments before about some sort of "add-able" night vision sight, this guys made the same thing too, they have the regular scope in the G-36's, but if you have in your inventory the NV addon and activate it with CTRL + N it will attach to the actual scope of the gun, it will dissapear from the inventory (It will get back to it if removed), won't use an attachment slot, but will attach it and work with the gun (Also you can see that now the regular scope has the NV attachment in front of it)...

And well, finally, this one is more personal than anything, could you make an anim for the EOTECH + Scope amp.? Just like when you hit the switch sight button the amp. would go to it's ready position (No fancy hand moving it or anything close to that, I know it must be a pain to do that, just an instant switch, that would do great), just throwing that out there. Good luck with your developments! I hope my suggestions help :)

You are not the first one tell him about the BWmods,I also think that's good ideas!

You are not the first one tell him about the BWmods,I also think that's good ideas!

As I pointed out in my accessories thread, I am aware how these things work. however, my problem with things like that is that they require crutches to do a job that the engine should do.

I am not a big fan of these.

As I pointed out in my accessories thread, I am aware how these things work. however, my problem with things like that is that they require crutches to do a job that the engine should do.

I am not a big fan of these.

I understand, does that include the idea with the switch for the the scope amplifier + EOTECH?

I understand, does that include the idea with the switch for the the scope amplifier + EOTECH?

With either animatable proxies (like in DayZ) and the appropriate animation source, OR the model exchange method mentioned on my ticket similar to the zoom on 2D scopes, this would be perfectly possible, and in fact, very easy.

With either animatable proxies (like in DayZ) and the appropriate animation source, OR the model exchange method mentioned on my ticket similar to the zoom on 2D scopes, this would be perfectly possible, and in fact, very easy.

And what I'm thinking about is,just like the change of the fire mode,it really has a visable model change.Are you going to make the optics' model to change like that?