Sign in to follow this  
Bigfry

ExiledRP - The Ultimate ArmA 3 RolePlay Experience

6DB0XMR.jpg

WHAT IS EXILEDRP?

ExiledRP is a project that has been created by members of the HeadHunters ArmA Division. We took the best parts of Wasteland, and added features from various mission files.

The server pits 3 factions against each other in a persistent war for Territory, Weapons, and Survival!

A Link to the feature page:

http://headhuntergaming.enjin.com/exiledrp

The mod is in Alpha Testing as of today!

The Missions are going to be run by Faction Leaders, so you will never have the same experience twice! Once you apply to the clan,join a faction, and engage in all out Warfare!

MEDIA - ALPHA TESTING

Official Teaser Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftoK1dVGnrM

Suicide Bombing

Join our TeamSpeak today at: HeadHunters.mainvoice.net

Edited by Bigfry

just changed the name now, filter "ExiledRP" or "HeadHunters"

It is more Wasteland-ish. Id like it to be more of a hybrid, but this idea was created just over a week ago, and we just released it into Alpha Yesterday. Always, ALWAYS more room for improvements, ideas, more features. I had a thought earlier of taking the drug running, and package delivery of Altis Life, and add it the mission file we already have. it would be the ULTIMATE Mission File!

Played it, liked it.

Good fps also and yea, some good potential here.

Hmmm ran for 5k didn't find a single car, gun or anything. Objectives still 2km out, too bored of running - save and quit. Please make cars spawn more abundantly!

Hmmm ran for 5k didn't find a single car, gun or anything. Objectives still 2km out, too bored of running - save and quit. Please make cars spawn more abundantly!

Anthony we will be changing the spawn rate and locations. What Faction were you playing? Thanks for the input, this is what we need to get the server working and making the gameplay fun for everybody!!!!

I got a question..

Does the server handle the massive amount you are hoping for?

forgot to see how many that can be on each side when I was playing, but say if you have 10 on each spot, x3, you end up with 30 players running around including AI on the different timed events. What conserns me is the FPS drop, i was roaming at 35+ FPS, which is good for me on a almost empty server.

Hey Pro. Thanks for the reply. We are running at a 60 slot server, and so far, havent seen numbers over 15-17. This is why were wanting to stress test over the next few days!

Hey Pro. Thanks for the reply. We are running at a 60 slot server, and so far, havent seen numbers over 15-17. This is why were wanting to stress test over the next few days!

Feel free to announce the stresstest and I'll let my community know and see if I can round up some people for the test.

I will do that. We are gathering the bugs/features/feedback from tonights StressTest. and We will make the changes. Stress Test Announcement will be happening soon!

Since this thread is mainly about an MP mission/server and contains a lot of discussion, I've moved it out of the squads & fanpages section.

If you guys want to maintain a thread in the aforementioned section, please familiarize yourselves with the S&FP-specific rules. :)