Sign in to follow this  
dazholmes

Arma 3 Multiplayer Server Slots

Hi, so i'm making a mission and i need to figure out how to add player slots can some one help please i really don't like seeing these ai all over the place :D

Hello, Welcome to BIS forums.

For player slots, all you need to do is put down the number of units (soldiers) you want and then make each of them playable.

yes that works but like i said in my topic i don't want ai all over my base how do i get them invisible? or only spawn in when i want them like normal servers!!!

Edited by Dazholmes

You'll always see the AI when you're previewing in the editor. Otherwise, in multiplayer when you're picking your slot, there's an option to Disable AI.

only spawn in when i want them like normal servers!!!

Servers have nothing to do with spawn, Spawning AI, even Spawning itself is mission specific, and theres all types of ways to spawn AI, and it really depends on what for, how and when,

it should revolve around your mission and fit in with it, somethings you need to ask yourself is, is the AI i spawn friendly, or enemy, how will i spawn them,

where do i spawn them, when do i spawn them ( like when you enter a trigger, or zone), will the AI be defending or attacking, ect,.