Sign in to follow this  
beno_83au

Alien/futuristic looking vehicles.

Except for the Speeder from Star Wars and that Gyrocopter, does anybody know of any vehicles that are alien or futuristic looking, or both?

NZXSHADOWS is making one.... when he released this Betaapc.jpg

pic he said it will be released very soon.... that was 1 or 2 months ago i think... dont know if it ever will be released confused.gif

1 or 2 two months ago, lol, where have I heard that before?

I saw a vehicle from the game Halo somewhere but forgot where it was sad.gif

Any links? I wonder if it is as good as Halo's, except that I guess that the passenger wouldn't be able to fire in OFP's version.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 22 2002,16:22)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">NZXSHADOWS is making one.... when he released this Betaapc.jpg

pic he said it will be released very soon.... that was 1 or 2 months ago i think... dont know if it ever will be released confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Woo-Hoo!! All we need is a Dropship and my life is complete biggrin.gif

geez, i can't wait for the APC to be released. the long suspense is driving me insane. NZXSHADOWS give us an update on ur progress...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (LancerEvoX @ Aug. 25 2002,22:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">geez, i can't wait for the APC to be released. the long suspense is driving me insane. NZXSHADOWS give us an update on ur progress...<span id='postcolor'>

I just sent NZXSHADOWS a message....... begging for an update... let's hope he gets back to me.... what with the pulse rifle project going on also!!!

That would be SO cool.

Someone needs to make the marines from Aliens now too.

We don't need the aliens. Just the army.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Aug. 25 2002,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That would be SO cool.

We don't need the aliens. Just the army.<span id='postcolor'>

OOOOh yes please!! Someone with O2 get it done ASAP!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Aug. 25 2002,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That would be SO cool.

no plz not the marines...then ppl will start to play starship troopers....

i always thought ofp was a tactical game wink.gif

i think the colonial marines would be pretty darn cool for ofp. i wuz gonna request that model, but lets see what happens.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 25 2002,23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Aug. 25 2002,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That would be SO cool.

i always thought ofp was a tactical game wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*Screams "BBBBUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" in mock horror*

I dunno, Starship troopers would be kinda cool... but the question is, would people be able to animate the bugs decently?

And yeah, the colonial marines would be soo cool, with Shoulder lamps, NVGoggles,

Would someone be able to do a smartgun??

what about colonial marines fighting against bugs ? wow.gifsad.gif

i really hope ppl wont be able to aninmate bugs

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (UKSubmariner @ Aug. 25 2002,23:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (B@ZOOkA @ Aug. 25 2002,23:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Jamesia @ Aug. 25 2002,23:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">That would be SO cool.

i always thought ofp was a tactical game wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

*Screams "BBBBUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!" in mock horror*

I dunno, Starship troopers would be kinda cool... but the question is, would people be able to animate the bugs decently?

And yeah, the colonial marines would be soo cool, with Shoulder lamps, NVGoggles,

Would someone be able to do a smartgun??<span id='postcolor'>

Starship troopers really sux.

You don't need bugs to have the Colonial Marines. They didn't just fight bugs. you could have the colonial marines attacking anyone, east, west, resistance.......

i mean just colonial marines, using standard guns. only add flashlight, nv goggles, and give them more protection due to the armor they wear. just for a basic model, then ppl can add new gun modes and use the model afterwards.

Correction : starship troppers movie sucks,book rocks.

Much more political,ethical,more character development and more story.

Not smelly hollywood action.

And colonial marines would be really cool,you could do other conflicts than the one with the aliens too

uscmeasy.jpg

si01_all.jpg

si01_mns.jpg

si01_mne.jpg

uscmstep.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Frisbee @ Aug. 26 2002,16:19)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Correction : starship troppers movie sucks,book rocks.

Much more political,ethical,more character development and more story.

Not smelly hollywood action.

And colonial marines would be really cool,you could do other conflicts than the one with the aliens too<span id='postcolor'>

what i dont like in star ship troopers is that there in south america not south usa and they play american football, its called that because the rest of the world dosnt play it, they play rugby and soccer, its even in the star wars ep 2 movie in the truck shop. If the rest of the world dont play that sport now i doubt there gona.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (HellToupee @ Aug. 26 2002,05:20)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">what i dont like in star ship troopers is that there in south america not south usa and they play american football, its called that because the rest of the world dosnt play it, they play rugby and soccer, its even in the star wars ep 2 movie in the truck shop. If the rest of the world dont play that sport now i doubt there gona.<span id='postcolor'>

eh?

that sport where ppl put armor on and run back and fowards with a ball stoping for a break every few mins, in starship troopers it was played, and in starwars ep2 on the tv at the truck shop and its sposed to be a long time ago in a galaxy far away.

1)There is no mention of that sport in the book,so screw that smile.gif

2)What's the relation between starwars and starship troopers?

1) Starship Troopers takes place in the future. At a point where USA has spread to cover both north, central, and south-america. So there

2) Nothing at all, so stop talking about SW here =)

Oh, and the movie isn't at all that bad. It's not a good movie, by far, but there's really nothing wrong with it.

Watch it for a laugh