Sign in to follow this  
DarkGiver

DarkGiver's Armory : SIG 55x PACK for Arma3. V1.0 is out !

The sound config is fine, it's the BT suppressor missing some config parameters since it does not inherit from another suppressor but from ItemCore.

Here you go, I fixed that and cleaned up the config a bit, also made it use the "medium" optic rail instead of the short one so you can put more types of optics on it: http://ge.tt/7jk7Ktq1/v/0?c

Thanks for fixing the fix, Robalo, but I can´t seem to get the file through this link... if it is not too much of a hassle, could you upload to dropbox?

cheers!

thanks for fixing that I will take a look at it for sure. :-)

edit: Updated with info from Robalo. thanks again for your help

Updated asdg_jointrails_SIG_SG55x

Sorry guys had to re-upload it. it now uses all DarkGivers ammo plus all stock ammo (DarkGivers ammo was not working in the previous one)

Edited by gobi42

well... i think it's time for an official update i guess :)

Great to see you bakc, DarkGiver! I hope to see the classic SIG (without the flip up BUIS) - you´ve said were working on few months ago - too =)

cheers!

well... i think it's time for an official update i guess :)

A SG 556 would be cool. But I don't know if it would fit well with the pack. But ya here is my feedback :)

sig_556_2.jpg

Maybe a 550 too?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTRrHj5vRNQ5zrsraCTv4Kg5rNaUZlSAk67wjxtB2KMD1INlhaJDjGFP4U

Thanks for sending us the new version :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Sweet models :) If only there was an easy way to globally replace vanilla weapons. I'd love to replay the campaign with these as Tavor replacements.

Hey do you have the bisign for that file? We cant use the sig with the asdg pbo on our server without it.

Thank you for the compatibility patch and bisign, any chance it will be uploaded to Play with six?

And DarkGiver, nice addon.

Thank you for the compatibility patch and bisign, any chance it will be uploaded to Play with six?

And DarkGiver, nice addon.

Np man. As far as play with six I don't know how to upload anything to their servers. But if they read this, they have my permission to upload it to their servers.

Well i think that it' s up to them to upload it to their servers anyway, i think the best way would be to PM them to let them know. I' ll PM somebody of the PWS team to be fixed about that and to let them know that you agree about your files being uploaded to PWS.

Edit: I pmed Sonsalt6.

Edited by Tsark

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@gobi42;

Due to a mistake I have previously updated the original files. This has been fixed and the update reverted. Instead I have now created a new mod with the dependencies.

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction

Now it is working fine, Thanks a lot for the upload Sonsalt6.:)

New mod 1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

https://withsix-usercontent-cdn.withsix.com/mod/a3c67a7c-01cf-4197-8aa6-273ab24bce07/logos/banner-420x120.png

@gobi42;

Due to a mistake I have previously updated the original files. This has been fixed and the update reverted. Instead I have now created a new mod with the dependencies.

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way through withsix.wetransfer.com or add your notification at getsatisfaction

Thanks man :-)