Sign in to follow this  
matteo1944

Boarding whole group into vehicle

I'm new to ArmA 1,until now I've been playing OFP,and every command is kind of messed,so how can I board whole group in let's say in flying ch 47? I know how to individualy put them inside by placing x moveincargo chooper,but in ofp there was command to move whole group inside... thanks in advance!

I'm not sure if it's what you looking for but might be helpful somehow.

If the user wants to create a mission where a group is already sitting in a vehicle, one has

to enter the following syntax into the init line of the group leader:

{_x moveInCargo Heli1} forEach Units Group this

or

{_x moveInCargo Heli1} forEach Units Grp1

BTW, be sure to grab Arma Armed Assault Editing Guide - Deluxe Edition (English version by Mr-Murray) - it's really great, very detailed and comprehensive guide (it's a book actually) for mission makers.

I'm new to ArmA 1,until now I've been playing OFP,and every command is kind of messed,so how can I board whole group in let's say in flying ch 47? I know how to individualy put them inside by placing x moveincargo chooper,but in ofp there was command to move whole group inside... thanks in advance!

"A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic."

-Joseph Stalin

"Black obelisk", Erich Maria Remarque, the eighth Chapter, the last sentence. Read it once and became smarter forever.