code34

Hardcore insurgency

yes, all the last bug happens with BIS UPDATE.

There is no more reference with the backpackage object when you add a new one (the reference is wildly destroy).

Just add a fix temporarly that only restore items (but not in the backpack :( )

yes, all the last bug happens with BIS UPDATE.

There is no more reference with the backpackage object when you add a new one (the reference is wildly destroy).

Just add a fix temporarly that only restore items (but not in the backpack :( )

Ok, a YAB, I worried about something like that.

We have also another Problem, about 20 Minutes after the initialization of the mission the server frames dropped to 2-3 and the mission was not playable anymore. A problem we haven't had with the older version yesterday.

Really need AI for this map. I loaded it in SP and there were no enemies. Loaded it in SP and got shot by tanks. I was alone. :(

1.15:

fix enemies pop, fix orange zone, tune AI.

For frame drop check your parameter level. If you play with a lot of player don't use too high level

(for information this mission is not originaly purpose to pop as much enemies like domination or other kind of mission. There is so much red zone, that you can have quickly a lot of enemies everywhere on map)

1.15:

fix enemies pop, fix orange zone, tune AI.

For frame drop check your parameter level. If you play with a lot of player don't use too high level

(for information this mission is not originaly purpose to pop as much enemies like domination or other kind of mission. There is so much red zone, that you can have quickly a lot of enemies everywhere on map)

Parameter have been the lowest. Maybe its because the stable patch yesterday, but the performance doesn't make anymore fun!

boggler;2519353']Parameter have been the lowest. Maybe its because the stable patch yesterday' date=' but the performance doesn't make anymore fun![/quote']

what is your version ?

1.16:

- add protected zone

- tune AI numbers

- add map legend

1.18:

- add main core of mission

- fix performance issue

- tune AI increase level

- delete unused bluefor base

- add color

Seem to be have no AI at all in this last version

Red zone stay red nothing change and also i never see any orange zone

Ps: Im a new user of this mission

Hope you fix it soon because seem to be a good war :)

Hello,

Thanks you for reply

But

When you start for first time you already are bluefor .... You are supposed attack oppfor if im rigth

So seem to be correct on this side

Sorry if im noob ^^

Hi code34,

Two days ago, my Clan and I play your misión, versión 1.18, as beta resters… we follow you from WiT and we think that this insurgency could be de best…

We discover a problem on than version (1.18). Always with the IA respawn. I try to explain it as good as I could (I am not an English spoken…)

We start the mission and all sounds good. We start cleaning some squares and all is good. But (I do not know when, I have only a clue) sometime a lot of IA respawn around you like ghosts and make the mission impossible to play. We think that it happens when all the team is death, we think that IA disappear and when someone revive near the objective square it’s happens. You can see around you how IA respawn and start firing you and killing… I think that it happens if all the team leave combat zone and reenter again… We not sure, are only a clue.

This is the most annoying thing.

Some tips: Vehicles destroy disappear to fast. As well as death infantry. I think that it is for best performance, but, some fire vehicles could be more beautiful.

And could you put mode ambient live, like civil vehicles in combat towns. Altis is a long island, and sometimes you lost yours vehicles and if we could steal anything…

Swich off Virtual Box does not work.

The rest for now seems to be OK.

Thanks for your time. We are spectating for the next version!

hi :)

1.2:

- add drone

- time of cleaning vehicles

- biggest zone condition - 150 is default vs 50 last

prienu24 - thxs - what do you mean by switch virtual boxes ?

bibi - just retry, with lastest version, i don't have other report about this bug :(

There is a parameter to turn off the virtual box system...i think. I put off this parameter and nothing happens.

:)

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830M usando Tapatalk 2

Hello

Seem to working fine now when i use multiplayer

Except i do not have any AI to help me xD so alone it's pretty difficult to handle it but part of mod

Thanks for it

Hello,

This is possible to hav another download link to put it on dedicated server?

i also rent a dedicated for some friend and me to run some fun in this mod so we do not have access to steam workshop whit it

Best regard

bibi

Hi bbi_fr,

You can use Steam Workshop:

1.- Add the missions to your workshop.

2.- Go to Multiplayer

3.- Create a new server on LAN.

4.- You can see the last workshop missions on Altis Island

5.- Launch the new workshop scenario.

The scenario downloads to your computer, but not in the normal place.

6.- Go to the directory "c:\User -> AppData (this directory is hidden) -> Local -> Arma3"

7.- Now I do not remember exactly the name, but you must have the normal MP directory cache and a new one call something "like steam cache mp..." try to find it.

There must be "hardcore%20insurgency... what ever...". pbo

Then you can upload the pbo file and play this great mission.

You can do it with all your coop workshop missions.

If you have problems tell me. I am not in front of the computer, but when I can I tell you exactly.

Prien

Hello,

No need more explanation it's pretty clear :)

That worked Realy fine We will have some Funny Kill tonigth i think :)

Thanks you for this mod it's just amazing :D

Best regard

bibi

There is a parameter to turn off the virtual box system...i think. I put off this parameter and nothing happens.

:)

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830M usando Tapatalk 2

there is a vas dual installation in the original version insurgency. The used one is the one that can not be turn off and tune

hi :)

1.2:

- add drone

- time of cleaning vehicles

- biggest zone condition - 150 is default vs 50 last

We tried this version yesterday. We flew to Kavala but when we arrived the town the server fps dropped to 8.

It's unfortunately unplayable.

(Yes, we used the lowest AI Setup)

boggler;2524592']We tried this version yesterday. We flew to Kavala but when we arrived the town the server fps dropped to 8.

It's unfortunately unplayable.

(Yes' date=' we used the lowest AI Setup)[/quote']

how many players were in game (at max)?

nb: i don't have any dedicated server acces to test this mission in real condition ;(

Edited by code34

Hi,

I just test the mission on your server. There is problem when there is a lot of players.

I have to see what i can do about this :) I will found a solution

1.22 fix temporarly performance issue