code34

Hardcore insurgency

Hi,

I think I am late, but here is version 1.30 with just a little modification could be version 1.30.1 (:-))

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/24285314/hardcore_insurgency_1_30_1.Altis.pbo

I am not a script programmer, but I show that BIS put a lot of modules in the game, very easy to use. I put the transport module as a example and change "empty time respawn". We play in a little community and we don't care if we have transport everywhere in the map. I know that if we play in a huge server it helps performance.

Yes, AI are so smart now, not a lot, but it is funny how it works and kill you.

We are going to test version 1.32.

Thanks and next weekend I try to tell you something (we usually play your mission on weekend)

---------- Post added at 16:54 ---------- Previous post was at 16:48 ----------

OK, I show transport module in 1.32 version and it's the same... :) Yes, I was late ...

ok :) thks for your help

just a question, i just add for purpose the loadbalance headlessclient feature, does anyone is interest by this feature ? Does it make sens to keep it in the next release ?

loadbalance headlessclient feature

?????

What is it?

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830M usando Tapatalk 2

it's client solution to loadbalance cpu load on other core on the server machine. You have to connect a local client to the server, and the client will host all the AI logic.

Hi,

Thanks for the explanation. As you can see I am a noob in mission editing and script programming…

Yesterday my mates play version 1.32. It works fine, the core of the missions I think it’s done, but we are not “happy†with this improvement:

- add level to unlock bluefor vehicles (most of vehicles are lock and be unlock when bluefor zones at a certains amount):

* light vehicles over 10 zones

* heavy vehicles between 30 and 50 zones

We play that mission like a boot camp, we sometimes use the mission to improve our skills and tactics. We usually play 10-15 people and for us it’s best that we can use all the vehicles and weapons.

Can you put this improvement in the parameters options?

I can change it for myself, but I know that the missions has a beautiful future and I don’t want to change anything …

In other hand:

Have you seen “Kavala Hardcore Insurgency�

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=22611

We don’t try it yet, but it seems to have good ideas. What’s your opinion?

Hi Prien,

Don't forget that this mission should run on a dedicated server for a multiplayer game ;)

In next release, i will delete:

- the vehicles restrictions - bad gameplay, i don't like it too

- the support module cause it don't work in mp dedicated game

there will be also less vehicles for BLUEFOR guys.

We tried the HC function, and it doesn't really works as expected for the moment. I don't know what will be the next step for this feature.

For kavala mission, there is no relationship between this mission and insurgency, and no relationship between this mission and hardcore insurgency(my version). It's a simple tvt game. So, i think the author should change the mission title cause it s not understable for players. But, for my part, i don't care, it s just there is so much name why take one that is already used ;p

Hi,

Yes, we only play in dedicated server. And our server is in France (:rolleyes:). We usually play about 10-15 people your missions and works great. For now is our “comidin†or “joker†missions. When we do not know what to do, we play “Hardcore Insurgencyâ€â€¦It’s a classic in our server.

Good news! I am agree with you.

I do not understand...

Yes, I know you do not have nothing with that mission (Kavala). But I think that it have good ideas.

For now we are happy with 1.30 version… I am so sorry, version 1.32 for us is like “Windows MEâ€

:):):):):)

next version will use the inidbi support:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167927-iniDBI-Save-and-Load-data-to-the-server-or-your-local-computer-without-databases

to save & restore the zone progression after a server restart :D

ça c'est une excellente nouvelle !!!

Great news : Dying to test this new version !!!

Edited by gagi

release 1.34 :

- improve AI infantery

- delete level function / tune base vehicles

- add inidbi support for persistance game (if you use HC, you have to load inidbi on HC client)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzf7z29yuvt39un/hardcore_insurgency.Altis.pbo

inidbi download:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167927-iniDBI-Save-and-Load-data-to-the-server-or-your-local-computer-without-databases!

Looks amazing, and the AI is much improved!, However I have to ask what the yellow and blue squares mean, Im currently sat in a yellow square surrounded by enemy :p

Looks amazing, and the AI is much improved!, However I have to ask what the yellow and blue squares mean, Im currently sat in a yellow square surrounded by enemy :p

The color codes are:

- red zone have to be conquer

- blue: zone is done

- orange: zone is active, AI had pop

- yellow: zone is ative, AI had pop, and bluefor are near the zone

release 1.34 :

- improve AI infantery

- delete level function / tune base vehicles

- add inidbi support for persistance game (if you use HC, you have to load inidbi on HC client)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzf7z29yuvt39un/hardcore_insurgency.Altis.pbo

inidbi download:

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?167927-iniDBI-Save-and-Load-data-to-the-server-or-your-local-computer-without-databases!

Great!. I saw something in Armaholic, but I couldn't play it because I had to clean my computer. I will try it this weekend. THK!

Just had to log on to say: "Brilliant" !!!

Thanks for making A3 version.

We have to support him in porting War in Takistan to War in Altis now !!!

Please code34 don't give up your efforts porting this great mission to us :)

Edited by gagi

I have been trying to find a version of insurgency that correctly supports HC for sometime.

I tested yours today but as soon as we use the HC option we get no red squares at all.

We have been trying work out why but know joy as yet.

I have been trying to find a version of insurgency that correctly supports HC for sometime.

I tested yours today but as soon as we use the HC option we get no red squares at all.

We have been trying work out why but know joy as yet.

Respect order:

1 -log as admin

2- turn on HC into parameter game

3- connect HC

4- launch mission

if there is no red square it's because your HC doesn't work as expected. The red square are created by HC when HC is on.

I would gladly do a new update with you i do have some nice ideas but i aint that good with editing, Only with simple editing thingys i can do. But would be awesome to do one with you:))

Hi Joerie,

You can share your ideas at this place. Important to known hardcore insurgency will be not support anymore in few days. Not anymore requests from users about this mission ;)

Edited by code34

How can i insert something that a ch-49 can lift vehicles? i tried with adding scripts but still no luck?

Hi code34. For us version 1.30 is the best one.

We are waiting that community create a Insurgency as ArmA2, with caches but we know ArmA3 is a green game today and we have to wait more.

I know that you are now busy making scripts and we thanks to you for that.