code34

Hardcore insurgency

1.22 fix temporarly performance issue

Thanks for your efforts. A pity that you don't update your dropbox instead of using steam.

Starting a scenario, quitting the game, renaming the mission.pbo is just a pain in the ass instead of loading it down at dropbox.

Edit: Tried your mission tonight, there is still a performance drop in Kavala, but its much bette playable. Thanks!

There is a small thing which disturbs the immersion.

Is is possible to clear the corpse not before they touch the ground?

à would prefer to clear the ground when you leave the town.

Edited by [LB] boggler

hi

fix 1.24:

- fix performance issue

- delete unused triggers

- tune enemies skill

Hey guys can I just get a general opinion on insurgency...I seem to be getting conflicting opinions?

I tried the mission last night, and it have problem with respawn.

When someone revive or spawn at base, most of player initialized their weapons and equipments.

Should I change any parameter for that?

P.S Are u gonna make War In Altis?:)

Edited by insan115

I tried the mission last night, and it have problem with respawn.

When someone revive or spawn at base, most of player initialized their weapons and equipments.

Should I change any parameter for that?

Can you explain a bit more the problem cause i don't understand ? if i well understand the player don't retrieve the equipment after be killed ? if that right, I don't think it happens on other server :( try without change the parameters.

---------- Post added at 09:15 ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 ----------

P.S Are u gonna make War In Altis?:)

I have to think about it ;)

Hi,

Last Sunday we were playing it and all the squares disappear. Only were paint where we were playing.

The red squares were paint very transparent red. And if we want to move to other city nothing happens. Next time I will do a screenshot.

War in Altis would be a good news!

Hi,

Last Sunday we were playing it and all the squares disappear. Only were paint where we were playing.

The red squares were paint very transparent red. And if we want to move to other city nothing happens. Next time I will do a screenshot.

War in Altis would be a good news!

yes i recently change my mind about insurgency working, for performance reason relative to AI script. Vanilla version uses the BIS patrol script, this one UPS patrol script. UPS uses a lot of cpu usage on the server side.

To fix this, in the lastest versions, you can only attack yellow square zone. When the number of yellow square zones increase over a certain limit, you can not attack new zone; All the red zone disappear to show only yellow zone.

it's not very understandable, but it s relative to the main core of insurgency that was not designed to work as i use it.

I did it to try a first mission on A3 ;)

hi

any new requests for next version ? :)

hi

any new requests for next version ? :)

How about add some side missions like WIT?

How about add some side missions like WIT?

it s not the same kind of game ;)

---------- Post added at 14:24 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

- fix poping problem,

- multiples fix ups script,

- fix red zone limitation,

- improve global performance,

Color code:

Red = zone you can take over

Orange = bluefor are near of zone

Yellow = bluefor are in zone/at few meters of zone

Edited by code34

Great Job Code34.

We just play 1.27 and works fine. IA spawn well, and were playing 1-2 hours and all works.

Two tips, enemy vehicles are indestructible. You must hit 3 o 4 times; second one, one transport module could be fine. Sometimes you are alone in the map and nowhere to go near :-(.

Time to bury enemies is ok, the same with burned vehicles.

IA intelligent is OK.

This version is OK!

Thanks!

hot fix:

- fix wind speed against paradrop

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzf7z29yuvt39un/hardcore_insurgency.Altis.pbo

---------- Post added at 19:03 ---------- Previous post was at 19:01 ----------

Great Job Code34.

We just play 1.27 and works fine. IA spawn well, and were playing 1-2 hours and all works.

Two tips, enemy vehicles are indestructible. You must hit 3 o 4 times; second one, one transport module could be fine. Sometimes you are alone in the map and nowhere to go near :-(.

Time to bury enemies is ok, the same with burned vehicles.

IA intelligent is OK.

This version is OK!

Thanks!

i share with you the same ideas ;) 1.27 is a stable reference (not the 1.28, not sure for 1.29)

Seems to run smooth as silk, been running for 2 days on our server, no issues so far. Have sent you a Steam message as well. :)

This weekend we will play it :D

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830M usando Tapatalk 2

Seems to run smooth as silk' date=' been running for 2 days on our server, no issues so far. Have sent you a Steam message as well. :)[/quote']

ok i just read it. Currently i don't want to add too much feature on this mission; I just focus on my main goal find a balance on a team vs team game :)

WiT! WiT! WiT!

Enviado desde mi GT-S5830M usando Tapatalk 2

could be a good idea but not as a feature in this game ;)

Hi, yesterday we played it and works great. Smooth and stable.

The only think it's that sometimes AI seems appear from nothing. But not all the time. It's only a feeling because I couldn't see it. I couldn't see one AI appear in front of me.

Drag and carry menu were strange. You can only drag a body and then you can carry it. I didn't have this two options at the same time.

Could you add the transport module to teams leaders?

For now it's an important mission in out server.

Hi, yesterday we played it and works great. Smooth and stable.

The only think it's that sometimes AI seems appear from nothing. But not all the time. It's only a feeling because I couldn't see it. I couldn't see one AI appear in front of me.

Drag and carry menu were strange. You can only drag a body and then you can carry it. I didn't have this two options at the same time.

Could you add the transport module to teams leaders?

For now it's an important mission in out server.

Hi :)

i don't think there is problem with the AI anymore. You can check it with the spectactor cam when you die. They are just evil. Turn around you, go into the houses, and hide them ;)

For the transport module, i already try to test on a blank mission, but for unknow reason it doesn't work. If you have a demo, i m interest by ;p

1.32 release:

- fix marker script,

- add transport support module for all players (2 support choppers at base) - this feature is just for a test

- add level to unlock bluefor vehicles (most of vehicles are lock and be unlock when bluefor zones at a certains amount):

* light vehicles over 10 zones

* heavy vehicles between 30 and 50 zones

- add halo points

- add more heavy vehicles to opfor

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzf7z29yuvt39un/hardcore_insurgency.Altis.pbo