Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Civilian vehicle requests

There have been some very nice civilian car addons recently (Ford Bronco, Challenger, Jaguar etc.).

But what I think would be very good is a van (for carrying more than 4 passengers...6 to 8?, or as a police van) and a Limousine (for VIPs), possibly armoured...

Feedback?

forsal1.jpg

van1.jpg

--------------

1976.Limousine.01.jpg

cad18.jpg

Col. Klink was making limo, but it s awfull quiet around that  sad.gif

What no A-Team van? biggrin.gif

There was that A Team van addon, but it was just a streatched out jeep coulored black.

LOL, and a "Hannibal" thats spits cigar pieces on ppl's shoes, an insane Murdock, and a BA who throw people thru windows and tables. Take that sucka! smile.gif

For the Mr. T unit

Maybe we could add a new option to the command menu using scripting...... i.e.

------------------@

Put on NVGoggles |l

Shoulder M-16 |

Throw Helluva Far |

------------------@

If we're going for the ridiculous, I'd love to get the Scooby-Doo Mystery Machine in my TOW sights...

... but...

If we're going for the serious and the practical, I think a civilian Armored Truck would be a nice touch.  The kind that Wells Fargo and Brinks use.  I would imagine that the Resistance wouldn't be above "commandeering" such a vehicle to help with the "war effort".  When the going gets tough, the tough get armor!

Also, another interesting addition would be a semi, or tractor-rig.  A full-speed Kenworth or Peterbuilt charging down on you could be rather intimidating...

Armoured vans are a good idea...

Arma-NthSyd-2.jpg

I'd also like to see a police pursuit vehicle and a police van.

If we're thinking civilians, how about expanding the Nogova police force's vehicles? We can have some trucks in white and green, motorcycles, maybe even a civilian helicopter in white and green.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (blackdog~ @ Aug. 24 2002,05:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Bank vans are nice smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Planning on doing a Heat or LA Takedown mission are we??