Sign in to follow this  
Taliban

Remove the ArmA 3 Watermark

Hey, can someone tell me how i can remove the arma beta watermark in the corner when im playing??

Ive tried this killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-how-to-remove-beta-watermark-other-things/ but it doesnt work :(

Please help!!!!!!!!!

Erm...since beta is over and the game is final, there shouldn't be any watermark at all. Unless you play with a...let's say "unofficial copy".

Or he/she has turned off the Automatic Updates via Steam - Lets not jump to making accusations or assumptions shall we!

Simply login to Steam. On your list of games, Right Click on Arma 3, then select properties followed by the Updates Tab. Then switch it to "Always Keep This Game up to Date". This will result in Steam Automatically updating your version of the game, to the current released version.

Lol Maybe NodUnit.

In full release the watermark has been completely removed, or it has been on my legitimate version, when it comes to playing in the editor and in main menu - Haven't tried any of the BIS missions since release. So if Taliban's version is still showing the beta watermark then its clear to me that he/she has automatic updates turned off on steam and is not necessary using an "unofficial copy"!