Sign in to follow this  
Espectro (DayZ)

New impressive mod in the works!?

Rumours about a new mod coming up, which have people like Scorpio and groups like OFP internals on its staff list is coming up.

They arent having the green light for an official statemtn, but I can assure you it is true.

http://www.flashpointcenter.com

Snippet from their storyline will be released tonight.

Nice

The page cannot be found

The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the www.flashpointcenter.com home page, and then look for links to the information you want.

Click the Back button to try another link.

Click Search to look for information on the Internet.

HTTP 404 - File not found

Internet Explorer

please remove this information from your post. I do not know of anything you are talking about.

And you are leaking classified information from OFP Internals, Espectro.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahh, the freedom of press, isnt it lovely biggrin.gif

m000000000000000<span id='postcolor'>

you are really ruining your "press" reputation by doing this. People that are well known and respected in the community such as Tigershark and FlipeR are probably very angry for this right now.

scorp lets not start a flamewar for such silly as that

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Aug. 18 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahh, the freedom of press, isnt it lovely biggrin.gif

you are really ruining your "press" reputation by doing this. People that are well known and respected in the community such as Tigershark and FlipeR are probably very angry for this right now.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what us reporters are here for. Since you mod-makers couldnt keep quiet, and leaked info to me.... well fine.

The you start pissing me off by calling me names, banning me from a channel im invited into before i even say anything... Well, you asked for it, so dont come blaim me.

// Edit, oh and Solidsnake, thank you for editing you quite offensive post.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,23:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Scorpio @ Aug. 18 2002,22:56)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Espectro @ Aug. 18 2002,22:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ahh, the freedom of press, isnt it lovely biggrin.gif

you are really ruining your "press" reputation by doing this. People that are well known and respected in the community such as Tigershark and FlipeR are probably very angry for this right now.<span id='postcolor'>

Thats what us reporters are here for. Since you mod-makers couldnt keep quiet, and leaked info to me.... well fine.

The you start pissing me off by calling me names, banning me from a channel im invited into before i even say anything... Well, you asked for it, so dont come blaim me.

// Edit, oh and Solidsnake, thank you for editing you quite offensive post.<span id='postcolor'>

when the hell did i call you names and ban you from a channel? and which channel?

I kicked you from the channel and that was because outstanders were not allowed to be in that channel and i did not see that scorpio invited you so sorry for that then

i wont mess to much whit this Espectro... you are ruing it for the users of all mods.. if they cant trust the clasified information then nothing will be sayed abt any thing and the result might be a lower quality mod or in worse case no mod... so to say it in your mother languige

lad vćre med at řdelćgge det for os andre for fanden det er prinsippet i det her ...

just dont fuck it for them

thanks frandsen

as he says there wont be no further progress reports im sure off because its no fun like this

@Espectro

yep but you messed it up for the rest of the people that would want to see the reports.

oh yes, public punishement.... My kindergarden teacher used that too...

Frankly, I dont care, since my job is to bring the latest news to the community. If you guys had asked me nicely not to post it, I wouldnt have posted it. I even posted it in two rows, but instead of a "Please dont post the story", i get: "If you post it, you are gonna be in big trouble".

And yes, im a sneaky bastard, but thats what a reporter need to be these days, where every1 keeps their info for themselves smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">oh yes, public punishement.... My kindergarden teacher used that too...<span id='postcolor'>

as we are dealing with little childs we must punish them like that confused.gif

but having this tread open leads to a flamewar so closing would be the best i think

Espectro and Scorpio: You should handle such things in a more proper way then posting it here. Handbags at dawn.

Closing smile.gif