Sign in to follow this  
nicklomas

Greek Island Vacation Simulator 2013 - Story sharing

Also a night ago I was having fun at the local pub and I asked the barkeep about the local beauties,to my shock suddenly everyone went dead silent and started to look angrily at me.

The barkeep advised me not to ask questions if I'm not prepared for answers.

This calls for a mission called "Operation FlashPint".. accompanied by a suiting mod. ;)

A Collection of E-mails from Dr. Clarence Von Stuffington to his wife, Evelyn:

Monday, 12th September, 2035:

Dearest Evelyn,

I write you with exciting news. The new penal colony on Altis is a rousing success. Thanks to the cerebral behavioral modifications, the prisoners are completely unaware that they're in the world's largest, most advanced holding facility since the failed "New York" experiment of 1997 (damn that Snake Plissken). Of course, there are still some bugs to work out, but we're excited at their progress. We've also received a large shipment of hatchbacks and offroad vehicles which we will incorporate into the experiment starting this week. Sadly, we are still without furnishings and electronic devices, so the prisoners spend much of the day walking about aimlessly until nightfall, where they inexplicably vanish until the following morning. Still, we are excited!

Yours,

Clarence

Monday, 18th September, 2035:

Dearest Evelyn,

Still no sign of furnishings, and, despite their modifications, the men are growing dissatisfied with their living arrangements. Also, the cars and trucks proved disastrous as, within twenty four hours of their introduction into the environment, 653 prisoners died in fatal automobile accidents. It seems that whatever driving experience they had prior to their modifications has been replaced with an innate need to drive as quickly as possible into the nearest solid object. One of my associates seems to think the men are sexually frustrated due to the lack of a female populous. We've decided to import sheep from Australia in hopes of placating them.

Yours,

Clarence

Friday, 4th October, 2035:

Dearest Evelyn,

The situation here has grown quite dire. The men have seemingly lost all sense of identity and self-worth, with many just taking to the streets dressed in identical polo shirt and short combinations, indicative of their incarceration. The island's solar farms and numerous wind turbines have proven ineffective at providing power to the entire island, leaving much of it blanketed in darkness at night, and further dampening our subjects' spirits. We've also a new unexpected inhabitant. It seems that the Australian ship that delivered the sheep unwittingly brought with it several fast-breeding and extremely venomous Eastern Brown Snakes. They've already established a huge population here in the short time since they've arrived, and have claimed over a dozen lives. It's our hope that the upcoming winter will wipe out the snakes, but, seeing as how the island's climate and foliage hasn't changed since our arrival, we're not confidant that we'll experience a winter at all.

Yours in Sorrow,

Clarence

Wednesday, 18th December, 2035:

The island is now a writhing mass of snakes. The few remaining prisoners have taken to the hills, hiding amongst the castle ruins and abandoned factories, but, seeing as how we never intended those buildings to be any more than facades, they've no means of access, so the men are sure to die of exposure over time. We've decided to leave Altis, and, with it, our years of hard work. The only positive is that I will be home in time to spend Christmas with you, my beloved.

Yours in Sorrow,

Clarence

Wednesday, 18th December, 2035:

Evelyn,

There are no planes at the airport. We are doomed. The snakes are closing in. I fear this is goodbye. May God have mercy on us all....

Clarence.

Some vacation simulator; there's no hot bikini babes to play with! Any chicks at all? I'll take a babushka at this point! :D

Due to a lack of chicks (or 'birds', for Britons), make sure to bring arthritis medicine and plenty of boxes of tissues!

there are certain places in the mediterranean and greek isles in particular that are a paradise for gay people. maybe altis and stratis are two of those places. I am sure they anthem is this:

there are certain places in the mediterranean and greek isles in particular that are a paradise for gay people. maybe altis and stratis are two of those places.

You're mistaken. Lesbos is almost 100 km away from Limn- oh, nevermind.

After an intense, high-speed chase with the police (Who only used watercraft), my speedboat suddenly rocketed into the air and flipped over, nearly killing me. My guess is that the geographic gravity-generators hidden in a nuclear bunker under Altis are experiencing mass fluctuations with the flux capacitor and have sent the island's women population back to the future.