Sign in to follow this  
Loupeznik

More aircraft in ArmA 3

ArmA 3 was released today, but i see there only 2 planes.

Are you going to add more fighters and some transport planes (C130)?

No. Two CAS planes are coming, but that's all that's been announced. Strap up your boots.

Remember, its 2035 (in ARMA3) - the military believes air power is over-rated

ArmA 3 was released today, but i see there only 2 planes.

Are you going to add more fighters and some transport planes (C130)?

As I said in an other thread.

C130 may appear in Arma 3 and his name seems to be the C192.

Same goes for the F35.

Remember, its 2035 (in ARMA3) - the military believes air power is over-rated

Air superiority was so 1990's. ;)

Apparently there will be planes released for BLUFOR and OPFOR which are rumored to be the L139 so as to follow suit in the fact that everyone has the same equipment to make war easier for the arms manufacturers in 2035.

Hi,

for my opinion BI should import all content form ARMAII/OA to ARMA III and everything would be fine (or support "All in Arma" mod).

My be it would be great to merge all small item/vehicle/... addons to one big mod

I've spent quite a while looking at Arma3 today. Nice touch on the Airport on Altis. It would be nice to have some Civ passenger planes to drop in on editor. Not to fly, but for effect as Objects? Just a thought. Adds realism and life to it. Just looks like a waste of space at the moment. On that note, sounds for airport environment.

Hi,

for my opinion BI should import all content form ARMAII/OA to ARMA III and everything would be fine (or support "All in Arma" mod).

My be it would be great to merge all small item/vehicle/... addons to one big mod

I agree with gagagu. I don't bother with mods because you end up installing so many small ones which no-one will use on MP. Maybe someone needs to take control and starts grouping the best ones together suited to ARMA3.