Sign in to follow this  
tom3kb

[SP][CWR 2] tom3kb's CWR 2 SP Mission Pack

I'm getting this error message. No entry 'bin'\config.bin/cfgworlds.3'

What does that mean?

I realy dont know, its something wrong with one of the islands.

In which mission you have this error? Are all cwr2 addons in newest version? Do you use any other mods with cwr 2?

Ha, after 2.5 years some ArmA2 nostalgia lets me play this where I left off in 2013.

@sig: If you unzip the file, it creates a "mission pack" folder inside a "mission pack folder". Just use the sub-folder and delete its parent folder.

Mission 8 is a really classic OFP style one - simple forest clearing. A game of hide and seek that offers classic joy and has no bugs.

Ha, after 2.5 years some ArmA2 nostalgia lets me play this where I left off in 2013.

Better late than never ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed the mission/missions.

Ps: In 2015 i released another small mission pack for Cwr2 mod with 3 missions.

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/182882-spcwr-2-tom3kbs-sp-mission-pack-cwr-2-remake/

And in my signature you can find all stuff i released for arma 2, i remember that you played some of them :)

Ps2: Do you play with "old" Cwr 2 mod or the new beta 1.02 released in 2015/2016 (also with new versions of all expansions). I'm curious, it would be nice if missions made on old Cwr 2 work with no problems on new version.

Hey tom3kb thanks for replying. I am playing with the new version 1.02, I just did a fresh download from the links on armaholic.

EDIT: Played #9: Rangers today and found it a straightforward and slightly challenging mission without any bugs. Feels alot like the old OFP missions, minus the connecting storyline. Only pity is that the pilots apparently died in the crossfire before I could rescue them.

The 10th mission features Soviet naval infantry and is pretty much a re-hash of "Rangers" with different good guys and in a different location. Pleasant to play, but there are 2 suggestions coming to my mind

1) Edit the whole mission pack overview to reflect the need for the Soviet CWR2 Naval Infantry addon

2) Don't let the pilots disembark their Kamov heli, somehow this does not look good.

Mission #11 is also good, the only thing that could be improved is that the mission objective of Neblekov (spelling?) is linked to the demise of all enemy vehicles, so it only ticks off when you finish the APC in Davle, and I ran several searches throughout the former village all in vain.