Sign in to follow this  
Major Fubar

Best movie bogeyman

You know the drill.

This came up in a conversation at work the other day...

I tried to stick with more modern characters...of course there are always the classics like Dracula, Frankenstein's Monster, the Werewolf etc.

It would be awesome if someone made a Pinhead model for OFP...completely out of place, but still cool.

pinhead.jpg

--------------------

Leggo Pinhead

pinhead.jpgpinhead.jpg

Mouse Pinhead

pinhead.gif

Strawberry(?) Pinhead

pinstrawb1.JPG

pinhead.jpg

Pinhead say, "Feckin rubix cube"

tounge.gif

I put the tall man but the metal orbs in the movies are better biggrin.gif

phantasm-poster1.jpg

phantasm.jpg

Yes, as a matter of fact, I am babysitting my young brother.  tounge.gif´

Removed very annoying flash animation

Anyone who saw Nightmare on Elm Street before the age of 10 or so will most definitely put down good old Freddy

Hmm i don't really know why everyone thinks Freddy Krueger is THAT scary, i saw it a couple years ago (i think i was about 11, maybe 12) and yes it's scary. But not as scary as everyone says.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Renagade @ Aug. 16 2002,20:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I put the tall man but the metal orbs in the movies are better biggrin.gif

phantasm-poster1.jpg

phantasm.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Oh wow!! Is that what those are called?? I saw that movie in the Ukraine when I was 10 and I thought they were awesome! I never knew what the name of the movie was so I've never seen it again, now I'm, definitely gonna go looking for e'm at the neighborhood blockbuster, thanks!smile.gif

Hey, you forgot to put Dr Weir from the movie Event Horizon. You know, he has all those cuts over his face and body and his eyes are gouged out...

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Tex [uSMC] @ Aug. 16 2002,20:52)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyone who saw Nightmare on Elm Street before the age of 10 or so will most definitely put down good old Freddy<span id='postcolor'>

Exactly why I chose it. smile.gif

I supposed you could consider the Alien, Terminator and Predator bogeymen if you wanted too.

I always thought the Nightmare on Elm Street movies were stupid, I mean, you knew no matter how many times they destroyed Freddy he would come back. And the cheesey one lines he delivered before he killed someone got boring fast.

IMHO the first two Hellraiser movies were are the best horror movies ever...