shark attack

--------------

Mission type = 8 man Special Ops Co-oP or single player

Spawn type = Group

Location = Altis, Limni swamp land

version 1.2 Beta

Situation

----------

Earlier this morning during a covert flight to monitor enemy activity, Special Operations Command lost contact with a malfunctioning Grey hawk surveillance drone over enemy held territory.

DEVGRU are to insert behind enemy lines and search the swampland where the drone is believed to be.

You must recover the data stored on board and get it back to USS Boston for analysis.

The drone is at the cutting edge of the US war machine. Prevent this state of the art technology from falling into the hands of our enemies. Ensure the total destruction of the UAV before extraction.

*Note

UAV crash site could be in any of 6 locations within the swamp lands

Tested in Dedicated and local host co-op environment

If any bugs / errors are encountered during game play please let me know.

change log v 1.2

-----------------

* Fixed

Missing radio chat on mission fail.

* Fixed

Grey hawk was visible on the map to the Seal team darter operator on mission start.

change log v 1.3

-----------------

* Fixed

Friendly AI will no longer turn on the unit who destroys the UAV after the data is recovered .

---------------------------

Download from Armaholic

Subscribe at SWS

Edited by shark-attack

Hi, I tried your mission on our dedicated server and it doesn't work at all (the mission doesn't start).

Same goes for some other mission (I suspect a broken things in the dev branch).

We are using the last dev update.

Have you try it with the last one?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Papanowel.

Just tried the mission on my dedicated server and it loaded no problem. I am using the latest development build. [0.77.109860]

Are you guys running any mods on your server which could be causing an issue ?

Best wishes

shark-attack

Mission updated

change log v 1.2

-----------------

* Fixed

Missing radio chat on mission fail.

* Fixed

Grey hawk was visible on the map to the Seal team darter operator on mission start.

Hi Papanowel.

Thanks for your answer, the issue was coming from our server (some file were not properly downloaded).

We will be able to give it a try.

Your mission were good in A2, I expect the same in A3 :cool:

I found the mission easily accessible, that is, the objectives were defined clearly. Loadouts were appropriate and not overpowered. I normally tend towards the slow and stealthy approach, but the pressure placed on me to lead my men to the target before the enemy recovered the data was palpable. Needless to say, I moved too quickly and ran into quite a few patrols, which resulted in extended firefights. Not the intended approach for a straightforward search and destroy objective based mission. With the random locations of the downed UAV and the random enemy patrols, I found this mission challenging and with a moderately high replay value. Definitely a mission to encourage teamplay in a small CoOp group. Well Done!

Hey Shark! Just started the mission and it seems like one of the recent updates broke it. Most of us don't have any uniforms... :)

Any chance for a fix?

Hey Shark! Just started the mission and it seems like one of the recent updates broke it. Most of us don't have any uniforms... :)

Any chance for a fix?

Yes, please... it was kind of weird to drive off into the sunset with a couple of half-naked guys in a rubber boat :D