Sign in to follow this  
Tonci87

Medic / wounding System

Now we can see...not everything from DayZ was bad!

DayZ Standalone has even the limp animation for when you are wounded, enough said.

The medics in Arma 3 are pretty much useless right now and the only reason you use FAKs is for remove an extra option from the action menu. Another thing that should be redone is the UI effect for when you are bleeding, it hurts the eyes.

DayZ Standalone has even the limp animation for when you are wounded, enough said.

The medics in Arma 3 are pretty much useless right now and the only reason you use FAKs is for remove an extra option from the action menu. Another thing that should be redone is the UI effect for when you are bleeding, it hurts the eyes.

Agreed. That pulsating red vignette is atrocious.

Agreed. That pulsating red vignette is atrocious.

Well to me is a matter of personal taste.It similar to BF2 Project reality 1

but less intense.I think it's fine.

Now we can see...not everything from DayZ was bad!

nothing was bad about dayZ except big parts of its player base. to me the medical system of dayZ was just awesome and would work great in a non dayZ context. no matter how realistic, but bleeding out creates urgency and great gameplay. i wouldn't have a problem with having the same system, including bloodbags for refilling, in arma 3 vanilla. it would add a lot to the game.

yes and subsequently it leads you to be a better player fights - keeping head down even lower because

you know that consequences are very serious.