Sign in to follow this  
lappihuan

MP/CO-OP Mode

I'm enjoying your Game since it's out and i think it's something special :) so Thanks, for creating such an awesome game!

After spending lots of hours on Mars by myself, i thought about being able to play in a CO-OP or Multiplayer Mode with your friends.

Is there anything like that planned for TOM?

best Regards, Lappihuan

Hi, very glad you are enjoying it! Unfortunately multiplayer is not planned at the moment. The undertaking is beyond the scope of the project at this point. Obviously that does not rule out it being added in the future, but I would not dare make such a promise.

I know I'm a bit late to this thread, but I'm currently working on creating a program at a local planetarium where we use a program to cooperatively fly a spacecraft. What we are looking to do is use a program to cooperatively explore planet surfaces/build bases. This game looks fantastic, and while we think we could split controls of the rover up among players, we would love to be able to control multiple marsnauts to work together to build, or some build while others explore. I would kill to see multiplayer for this game.

I know you said multiplayer is not being planned, but thought I'd add in my desire to see it to show support for the idea.

Hi cxfAtheus,

A lot has changed since that last post, and I mentioned elsewhere that we are assessing multiplayer, though at that time I stated that it was more likely to not make it in.

it would be super awesome if it had multi :3 buggy racing on mars whole day ^^