Sign in to follow this  
Victim9l3

AI with super powers going to be fixed?

I didn't want to put this in any AI complaint thread since it's not about their behavior. I'm used to only seeing super heroes walk through things like walls but what about AI? AI have been walking through things since Alpha. Is this something that is going to change or not? I know in arma2 they walked through walls that Humans had to crawl under. So I wonder if this is something that will stick in order to keep AI as good as they are or will it ever be fixed? I know it's only beta, but I know some times fixing these things can negatively affect things like the AI.

The weird thing is that they can walk through vehicles but not other AI. I can't even get close to one without some invisible force making me stay a foot or two away. I shot a guy as he turned a corner and he ended up hanging himself. His head disappeared into the stairway above him while his body dangled a couple inches off the ground. Another walked through a Panther, yet I can't put my gun against another unit without "the force" turning me to one side or the other.

Another thing is that they float above a lot of surfaces. Like floors. If I try to put them in buildings they always stay about an inch or two off the floors. Even if I try lowering their height. Eventually they either spawn under or over the floor a lot of the time.

Further to mention the anti-skills to shoot somebody at 10m range but being able to detect a lying sniper 500m away in the forest after one shot and one second.

Oh for goodness sake STOP THE WHINING !

Seriously RT .. you should know better than to be adding to this !

tehehe

Oh for goodness sake STOP THE WHINING !

Seriously RT .. you should know better than to be adding to this !