Sign in to follow this  
rangerpl

Wargame: AirLand Battle

Am I the only one who thinks that those amphibious vehicels were waaay to fast in the water?

I definitely agree with you. A defender would have next to no chance to counter an attack across a river before it landed.

I've actually bought both Wargame: European Escalation and Wargame: AirLand Battle in those pesky Steam sales. I was going through my Steam list the other day and seen that I had them. I watched several YouTube gameplay videos and they actually look pretty cool. I've not played either of them, am I missing out?

I've actually bought both Wargame: European Escalation and Wargame: AirLand Battle in those pesky Steam sales. I was going through my Steam list the other day and seen that I had them. I watched several YouTube gameplay videos and they actually look pretty cool. I've not played either of them, am I missing out?

If you're into the RTS genre then yes..you are :p

I definitely agree with you. A defender would have next to no chance to counter an attack across a river before it landed.

Exactly. Bridges should still be very important, but why fight for a bridge if you can easily cross a river like that?

Exactly. Bridges should still be very important, but why fight for a bridge if you can easily cross a river like that?

Well I'd imagine 90% of the stuff in the game can't hit the water and what can is easily destroyed as it is light armour. But yes I'd still like to see them travel at some sort of realistic speed, hell even if it was bumped to 20MPH I wouldn't mind.

A new trailer showing off Naval Warfare has bee released!

Is it perhaps worth altering the thread title to reflect the fact that it is really about the whole Wargame series rather than just Airland Battle?

Or we make a new Thread, Yep, that´s what I´ll do