Sign in to follow this  
Albert Schweitzer

Here comes the furious mob

Two men in a van died in what a witness described as a beating by angry bystanders after the van swerved out of control Tuesday and struck three young women outside a South Side building

4061565.jpg

From his South Side home's porch, William Williams and great-grandchild Mariah Dunn look out Wednesday on the scene where two men were beaten to death after a traffic accident.(Tribune photo by Charles Cherney) July 31, 2002

A mob kills the drivers that  caused an accident

Or watch the movie! MS direct Movie! It is the first on the left top!

Unfortunately, I could not access the original article from yesterday cause I would need to register.

Do you know any good stories about furious mobs or have you ever experienced one yourself (e.g. soccer match, Bosnia, bar..)

I was once chased by hundreds of nekked wimin through the streets of Madrid.. no wait.. that was a dream..

Sorry, no mob experiences smile.gif

Lol i thought you meant the mafia. biggrin.gif

I havent had any big mob experiences, only small ones when getting chased by people trying to beat me up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 01 2002,16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was once chased by hundreds of nekked wimin through the streets of Madrid.. no wait.. that was a dream..

Sorry, no mob experiences smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lololol

i got one experience of this kind , one day , my section has been outnumbered by a giant workers group  it was like 1 cop for 10 workers , they runned in our direction and we've been obligated to get back to our vehicles , they were chasing us throwing rocks and other things like beer cans

Snoopy

Group: Members

Posted: Aug. 04 2002,17:52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i was wondering on your opinion on this article and video

http://www.local6.com/orlpn....50.html

do you think the babysitter deserved it?

my opinion: hell yes

Edited by Snoopy on Aug. 04 2002,17:53

LINK: Video in every format

No, Vigilante justice is never right no matter how self-gratifing it may be.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they runned in our direction <span id='postcolor'>

Hehe, kind of ironic considering your name, that you would get the grammar here wrong wink.gif

*awaits the angry mob*

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Evolution @ Aug. 04 2002,21:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Aug. 01 2002,15:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">they runned in our direction <span id='postcolor'>

Hehe, kind of ironic considering your name, that you would get the grammar here wrong wink.gif

*awaits the angry mob*<span id='postcolor'>

lol ..... OH YAY

*goes and edit his post*

bbaaahhhhh too lazy to do it smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (RedRogue @ Aug. 04 2002,21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">No, Vigilante justice is never right no matter how self-gratifing it may be.<span id='postcolor'>

well theres a time and a place for it but the general public are generally stupid so id say let the cops do their job unless ur in a life threatning position like one of the planes that got smashed into the twin towers.

When we were on a school trip,we were waiting to get on the ferry home.

German bus next to ours,they call us names standing up from the top air vents,sticking notes to their windows,we being good sports do the same (and do a twenty man mooning on them might i add)

Of course they make gestures they wanted to pick a fight.

What the buggers didn't know that there were two busses from our school,so once on the ferry,the ten or so germans that come over to us,are confronted by around thirty-forty belgians that chased them around the ferry a bit before settling comfortably in front of some beers :]

The end to a very decent school trip to canterbury.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Aug. 01 2002,17:10)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I was once chased by hundreds of nekked wimin through the streets of Madrid.. no wait.. that was a dream..<span id='postcolor'>

I was once chasing women completely naked. smile.gif Or maybe that was a dream too (and i hope it was just a dream tounge.gif).

This mob thing could in fact me a spanish invention. When I stayed in Salamanca for some months to learn spanish I could observe this phenomenon basically every night I went out. Little spaniards at the age of around 15-16 provoke bigger and stronger university students that come to Salamance for only one semestre. Those students usually didnt react on those provokations but when they did I guess they expected a 1 on 1 punching, but then you saw around 4 to 5 of those little machos attacking this guy from all sides and even jumping against him ( no kiddin). Oh god they always beat the shit out of them. Not very heroic, I guess that is the opposite courage to that of a Torero!

I had a friend from the States who called himself "Gid" (I guess stemming from Gideon). This was really a heavy weight monster biggrin.gif and not even a group of 6 spaniards would have been strong enough to punch through his lard!