Sign in to follow this  
Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - Weapons & Units (v2.0) [BETA]

arma3HAFMreleases2_zps0c352952.jpg

(Don't ask me for images as this mod contains many weapons and units - see the old ALPHA thread HERE)

This is the BETA version (v2.0) of Hellenic Armed Forces MOD which contains Units in Greek camo schemes and a variety of weapons - optics.

All units are playable at both BLUFOR and INDEPENDENT sides, under "Hellas" faction.

All MOD parts are properly signed and a server key is included.

Classnames (for both Weapons and Units) are reffered into the readme file which included.

As always the MOD is coming as "modfolder ready" and it completely replaces all previous version files (my suggestion is to delete previous modfolder contaning older version files).

Special thanks to BI for this excellent game and Community for the constructive feedback provided so far.

DOWNLOAD LINK : CLICK HERE

Armaholic Link : CLICK HERE

Aplion

Edited by Aplion

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

Since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===================================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note:

Since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Thanks mate ... Armaholic link also added to original post.

The HK416 is pretty sweet! The reload sound is missing, though. Havent had a chance to check out the other goodies. Thanks for the update! :)

The HK416 is pretty sweet! The reload sound is missing, though. Havent had a chance to check out the other goodies. Thanks for the update! :)

I'll check about the missing sound ... thanks for the info mate.

Amazing mod, just wanted to leave feedback that the M110 does not revert to rail ironsites when I remove the M110 scope. It just uses the same scope optic but is not sighted at 50m. Keep up the great work!

Amazing mod, just wanted to leave feedback that the M110 does not revert to rail ironsites when I remove the M110 scope. It just uses the same scope optic but is not sighted at 50m. Keep up the great work!

Yes I know that about the M110 scope as I haven't implemented this function yet (about the ironsight I mean). I'll see about the 50m sighting also.

Thanks for the feedback mate.

I found an error caused by a classname in my units, especially if your are trying to use the blufor side ... in dedicated servers (only) any mission includes my units may be unplayable ... the solution is simple ... just add an ammo crate of this mod (prefferable the HAFM supply box) somewhere in mission map. Then the mission will be load and run fine on dedi servers as well.

Ofcourse at next update this issue will be fixed.