Sign in to follow this  
sgt_Savage2003

Pop Up targets

Hi every one, Before you all complain Yes I have searched the other treads for help and have found none.

Iam hoping some one from Bi can help me out? Iam trying to make my own shooting range, and cant seem to find a way to make my own moving targets. I know about the code that keeps the targets down, But what iam trying to do is use the ones that are on rails and the steel oval targets as seen in the E3 Demo. Iam still new at the hole scripting thing but Iam willing to learn just need some help getting started.

Thanks

Edited by PurePassion
thread moved.

bumpity, I really wanna find this out and I can't find a way to dig into the Challenge missions for Beta SP

Spookeh best thing to do is un pack the showcase missions and see how BIS did it, pulse i want to ix a few thing on their firing rang drills.

bumpity, I really wanna find this out and I can't find a way to dig into the Challenge missions for Beta SP

They scripted everything. I used eliteness to extract the files from the "challenges" folder. It went way over my head. I just want to animate the moving targets for my shoot house.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5mzo77999sp0rle/TGi-w4ezoU

@dark6-6 are you able to mod the mission in editor also? sorry but iam not on my main computer to test. yea the two big things i want to do is make my own 3 gun course or IDPA and find out how they made the pepper popper steel targets move.

@dark6-6 are you able to mod the mission in editor also? sorry but iam not on my main computer to test. yea the two big things i want to do is make my own 3 gun course or IDPA and find out how they made the pepper popper steel targets move.

Yeah I think you can. The files make references to triggers spawning everything, nothing is really placed on the map except the shooter and the rangemaster and everything else is scripted.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

It's all set up with the Firing Drill Module.

You will notice the targets, triggers, markers and player are all named in a structured way with the letters FD in the name?

Not sure how it all relates yet, there are new Firing Drill functions in the functions viewer too.

It's probably a WIP - wait for module manual lol?

It's all set up with the Firing Drill Module.

You will notice the targets, triggers, markers and player are all named in a structured way with the letters FD in the name?

Not sure how it all relates yet, there are new Firing Drill functions in the functions viewer too.

It's probably a WIP - wait for module manual lol?

One thing I've noticed is that they also have corresponding markers that define boundaries underneath the targets and zones. Each one denotes a certain target and sets parameters while playing responses from the rangemaster and a bbunch of other complex stuff. Interesting.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2