Sign in to follow this  
Deathhood98

Direct chat not working correctly

I have the same issue since 1.06!

Chat fully disappears after couple minutes ingame. All messages from all chat-channels can't be seen by my own but I can switch between channels and can write but if i send the messege I can't see what I sent.

All other players (which have not this issue) can see what I sent.

This is not related to a specific mod, this is ArmA3 related!

Until the fix comes, press Ctrl + Shift + C twice to bring the chat back.

@Skyline:

Thanks for the tip but it does not work for me. (not only for me, all friends who have this problem, too).

Any news on a fix for this issue. I haven't been playing as I keep getting in shit from people on servers for not replying to chat and for mixing people up via voice chat because I don't know who is talking to me.

well its been this way for me since the Alpha... So not sure if there will be a fast fix... Pisses me off... I am a Supporter Member as well and I cannot even play Multiplayer and the damn single player is not even complete!

Sad... Just Sad..

COMPUTER SPECS

Mobo: SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0

CPU: AMD FX-9370 8 Cores 4.4GHZ - 4.7GHZ 16MB DDR3-1866

Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H80I CPU Cooler System

Ram: G-Skills Ripjaws X 16GB

Video: Evga 580 GTX SC 1.5Gb Ram

Harddrive: Samsung 840 Series 120GB SSD

Harddrive: WD BLACK 1TB 64MB 7200RPM

Disc Player: LG 14X BLU-RAY BURNER

Case: Thermaltake A71 Chaser

Windows 7 Pro

Edited by lazerath
added Computer Specs

Well I have tried everything I can think of to get it working and have had no luck.

Tried, Re-install of Arma 3 (Cleaned Registry, deleted all files left over after uninstall), Tried multiple resolutions, tried custom settings in video, default settings in video, and everything else that could be changed was and also under default settings...

No Luck.

Very pissed off at this point.

Paid For the Supporter Edition and game is unplayable in Multiplayer for me because of this..... On top of it the damn Single Player Was NOT COMPLETE and still isn't.... So I wasted a bunch of money on a game that was released unfinished and buggy as hell but I paid for a finished product thats supposed to work.

This has now happend to me with another game, X-Rebirth. What the hell is going on with game developers these days. Releasing games that are clearly unfinished and for some unplayable (In X-Rebirths circumstances unplayable for the majority).

Dev. Fix this darn issue or at least give us an ETA on when this will be fixed! For christ sake I have had this issue since ALPHA and NOT JUST ON THIS PC. It was the samething on my previous PC (I just upgraded recently) which was a q6600, 6gb ram, 580 gtx SC.