Sign in to follow this  
l etranger

VTS Ballistic

Ok I give up. I've installed the mod and tried to play the test mission and keep getting item missing. I have installed latest cba and it does not work.

Some classnames have changed since the attached mission was created. Use the Arma 3 Mission Converter to update Alpha/early Beta missions.

Run a SP editor mission with the mod activated and enter vts_ballisticdebug=true inside the singleplayer local exec console.

This mod is a step in right direction

However without a method to measure corosswind in game addon has no point.

Next update have to add kestrel 4500 like item or sth else to solve this problem in that case it would be my favourite mod

Before that i have to wait for ACE for ARMA 3

the only real problem with this is that i don't have an industrial strength fan hooked up to my computer, so i can't actually feel the wind. It is a real brilliant idea don't get me wrong, but with out a way to gauge the wind quickly, i think it's something that would become very irritating very quickly. It looks like you've done good work, and i don't doubt it's realistic, but you might want to consider adding something to the HUD that gives approximations as to speed and direction, to simulate feeling the wind.