Sign in to follow this  
g00d69

Benelli M4 & HK430(HK416) Weapon Pack

I'd agree with adding/using the in-game 5.56 mm magazines for the HK430 since in real life the HK416's magazine compatibility is able to take standard "GI" mags or the H&K-designed steel magazines (originally meant for the SA80/L85/L86/L98) just fine... although aftermarket magazine compatibility is a mixed bag, notoriously excluding the famous Magpul PMAGs.

(The HK416 magazine well isn't 1:1 a "standard" M16/M4-type magazine well, so one AR15.com description of what this means was that "Anything that has protrusions designed to mate up against the outer edges of an in-spec mag well will interfere or bind with the bottom of the 416 well, thus preventing the magazine from inserting far enough to lock up or feed." This magazine design and thus incompatibility reportedly also carried over to the M27 IAR, so Magpul ended up releasing an EMAG to accommodate the European-style 5.56 mm weapons' magwells while remaining compatible with M16/M4-type magwells. As such, it shouldn't be impossible to see a "HK430" with a EMAG, just don't call it a PMAG. ;) )

It will be done :)

and so ,here are some last pictures about mk18 mod 0 that i will add to the pack, i have decided to delay the release and to add a black "standard" variant.I think that i will wait till the beta before to make any new update.

1371738411-arma3-2013-06-20-16-26-23-35.png 1371735044-arma3-2013-06-20-15-25-35-05.png

Edited by g00d69

Will the stock be extended?

Verstuurd van mijn HTC One X+

Am I the only one who thinks that the 5.56 round in game is a bit... too weak? I know its a relatively weak round, but I'm finding that I'll have to shoot an OpFor 2 to 3 times in the head with a 5.56 round to down him.

hi

Yes Hk 416 and also Hk 430 are using 5.56 and i think that stanags are compatible.I will add "30Rnd_556x45_Stanag" in next update.

And thanks to warn me about Benelli reload issue while prone, i didn't noticed that.

Thanks for looking into it!

If it's not too much, I'm wondering if it would be possible to add compatibility for the other M4 magazines from the FHQ M4 pack without adding dependencies. Those are:

"FHQ_30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Red"

"FHQ_30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Ir"

"FHQ_30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Green"

"FHQ_30Rnd_556x45_Stanag_Tracer_Yellow"

I'm not sure if it would be appropriate or not, but it would be nice to share mags with those M4s and have all those tracer options.

Am I the only one who thinks that the 5.56 round in game is a bit... too weak? I know its a relatively weak round, but I'm finding that I'll have to shoot an OpFor 2 to 3 times in the head with a 5.56 round to down him.

I kinda agree. It feels similar to how Arma 2 was. The biggest problem for me is that we are going up against very powerful 6.5mm ammo, so there is mismatch there.

Nice job with the shotgun and the H&K!

Just one thing, as I remember from when I served, the 416 does not have a delta ring.

Other than that, as i said great job on all the weapons :) Can't wait to try these out.

Also, I don't think using '&' in a mod name is a good idea. & is used to separate commands in windows batch files, among other things.

Edited by Phoenix_ZA

It will be done :)

and so ,here are some last pictures about mk18 mod 0 that i will add to the pack, i have decided to delay the release and to add a black "standard" variant.I think that i will wait till the beta before to make any new update.

http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2013/25/1371738411-arma3-2013-06-20-16-26-23-35.png http://image.noelshack.com/minis/2013/25/1371735044-arma3-2013-06-20-15-25-35-05.png

Hey g00d69, are you going to proceed this project? Looking forward it (just take your time)

cheers

This mod is here for some time but I just discovered a few days ago!

And I must say this is my favorite Shotgun!

Nice work man!