Sign in to follow this  
brad7

Denmark Armed Forces

I have retextured some gear and made a Denmark uniform at the moment it consists of;

• Uniform
  • Vest
  • Helmet & Light Helmet
  • Ball Cap

I just have to finish with the config maybe adding a bit more gear but i should be releasing it soon...

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-S-QktHFFue8/UafJavndbXI/AAAAAAAAAGA/k18n3hfXFvM/w1035-h553-no/2013-05-30_00004.jpg

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0-P3muXgdJU/UafJastBv_I/AAAAAAAAAGE/IrRoLduux6U/w1035-h553-no/2013-05-30_00005.jpg

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FcFdGoW2npg/UafJajx0GcI/AAAAAAAAAGI/bj4PvFBdx_M/w1035-h553-no/2013-05-30_00006.jpg

Edited by PurePassion
please watch the max. allowed filesize for hotlinked images (100KB)

The camouflage... Is a bit too white I think or has white patches that might hurt people's eye's due HDR if Im not wrong...

Its just the way the picture has turned out [it is a print screen] in game they are fine..

You proberly know more than me, when I got the texture it said in the link danish army so I just threw some danish flags ontop :-p

Is´t the danish army using a smaller pattern? like this: http://imageshack.us/a/img560/4875/120926siku2012hhn3585.jpg (325 kB) Have never seen it likte that.

Yes you are right it is smaller and we do not have white in our camo neither :P Anyway belive it or not if you are interested in making a modern danish unit, we just bought mts uniforms for our troops. Our ISAF team 15 is deployed as the first danish unit with the new mts, Helmets and bodyarmor.

Anyway the mts is AFAIK going to replace both the t99 camo pattern (our desert pattern) and also the m96 pattern (our woodland camo)

Edited by astast

Yes you are right it is smaller and we do not have white in our camo neither :P Anyway belive it or not if you are interested in making a modern danish unit, we just bought MTP uniforms for our troops. Our ISAF team 15 is deployed as the first danish unit with the new MTP's, Helmets and bodyarmor.

Anyway the MTP is AFAIK going to replace both the t99 camo pattern (our desert pattern) and also the m96 pattern (our woodland camo)

Sad I love the danish uniforms ;D much cooler then our swedish uniforms :D Any pic on new camo?

Sad I love the danish uniforms ;D much cooler then our swedish uniforms :D Any pic on new camo?

Yep it did look good but this mts uniform will give us more of an international look i think :) your swedish camo looks cool too! very stealthy in a way IMO at least.

Anyway here is our new helmet and uniform:

560833_537812352896308_2022777221_n.jpg

I also think the boots are the new ones not sure though

Edited by astast

Look like the us uniform so much. If it is not the same. Will be hard when every army in the wst will use the same uniform in the future ;D

Yea i fear that we will all be using the same camos too :(

Yea i fear that we will all be using the same camos too :(

If 2 nations went to war would they change their camo? :confused:

Well i guess it would make sense to do but i don't know you don't want your guys to think they shoot at their enemys and they really shoot at their own guys... but i think multicam is going to be the "new NATO camo" or something like it but it is sad since i liked our old camos a little our special forces even ordered crye precision pants in m96 camo looks damn badass i'm going to make some, someday looks so epic. but i guess the probability of two western nations going to war is very low the rest of the western countries wouldn't let that happen.

If 2 nations went to war would they change their camo? :confused:

All countries have their own camos anyway, if the Danish went to war outside of Afghan it would likely switch back to the flecktarn, just as Australia still uses DPCU in Woodland, desert and navy patterns but a edited version of Multicam for Afghanistan.

For comparison, here's the UK and US Multicam's, OCP and MTP

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/9236/593482103289f3ff0deab.jpg

While this is the Australian one:

http://www.strikehold.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Australian-MultiCam.jpg

All countries have their own camos anyway, if the Danish went to war outside of Afghan it would likely switch back to the flecktarn

Nope they say it is a total replacement for all flecktran. They bought it for exactly that reason to have one camo type that would work homeland as well as foreign

Nope they say it is a total replacement for all flecktran. They bought it for exactly that reason to have one camo type that would work homeland as well as foreign

Except it doesn't work in the homeland :D

One of these days someone somewhere will tell someone else that universal camouflage, isn't.

...Or we invent the invisibility suit!

It amazes me how we are all taking on camo to that makes us look like American's. Sign of things to come possibly.

It amazes me how we are all taking on camo to that makes us look like American's. Sign of things to come possibly.

Correct me if im wrong, but i thought the British MTP is a slightly different blend and different to the US version. Anyhow, moving back on topic hope to see some new screenshots soon :)

Correct me if im wrong, but i thought the British MTP is a slightly different blend and different to the US version. Anyhow, moving back on topic hope to see some new screenshots soon :)

I'm sorry i missinformed you guys it is the MTS not the MTP potato potatos :P

These units are more or less ready for me to release should i stick with Denmark Armed Forces?

These units are more or less ready for me to release should i stick with Denmark Armed Forces?

Try "Danish Armed Forces" instead ;)