Sign in to follow this  
-A-V-Trekkie

G8-mod released awacs beta

you can have a "proxy:uh60pilot.01","proxy:uh60copilot.01",

"proxy:uh60gunner.01".That should work for a plane crew.You might be able to more just change the number .01 to how ever many you want.Or use "proxy:driver.01" as the pilots.It just an Idea.See if it works

I see no mention whatsoever of this addon being a beta. It's v1.0.

For those having problems getting in the back of the aircraft, just stand a bit behind the tail and you'll be able to get in.

That's a nice addon. Could somebody maybe post a few other screenshots, esp. the cockpit? Thanks smile.gif .

BTW, are the props on the real E2 that big? I thought they were smaller. confused.gif

Cheers

Mr B

I realy enjoyed this addon, but the sounds eg. chinook rotor sound needs to be changed and the needs to be a way that you can get into the radar room in the back, but otherwise this is a very good addon. Would be nice in USN skin though! tounge.gif

"needs to be a way that you can get into the radar room in the back"

All you have to do is approach the back of the aircraft and the action menu option to enter the back of the aircraft will appear right before you get to the tail. Am I the only one that has figured it out?? wow.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John_McClane @ July 27 2002,08:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">"needs to be a way that you can get into the radar room in the back"

All you have to do is approach the back of the aircraft and the action menu option to enter the back of the aircraft will appear right before you get to the tail. Am I the only one that has figured it out??  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Nah I figured out easily. That was one of the first things I looked for. Apparently people just aren't reading the entire thread before posting, otherwise they wouldn't keep on repeating the same thing about not being able to get in the back. sad.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (John_McClane @ July 27 2002,07:44)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Am I the only one that has figured it out??  wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

I don't like it when people assume that they are so special. Its rather sad.

Yes, we have all figured it out.

"I don't like it when people assume that they are so special. Its rather sad."

And I don't like it when people on forums act ignorant and ask the same question repeatedly when the answer has been stated numerous times in the thread.

And I never assumed I was "special", so there's no need to be an ass, Jamesia.

Now now ladies, put the handbags away smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (placebo @ July 27 2002,23:17)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Now now ladies, put the handbags away smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

lol biggrin.gif

1 point though, THIS PLANES NAME IS NOT AN AWAC ITS AN E2C HAWKEYE AWAC FITS THE DISCRIPTION OF ABOUT 10 PLANES

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nolips71 @ July 27 2002,23:23)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">1 point though, THIS PLANES NAME IS NOT AN AWAC ITS AN E2C HAWKEYE AWAC FITS THE DISCRIPTION OF ABOUT 10 PLANES<span id='postcolor'>

Thats because it is a system and not a plane at all. As you point out.

I downloaded the AWAC for OFP (not resistance) and it says i still needs 1.75 when i start up. It even says that it requires 1.3 in the readme.

I herd (at the start of the post u had to dePBO it and change some config file. How is this done?

Can anybody help?

when you depbo there is a config open it with word and there is somewhere at the top 1.75 make it 1.30 and save the config then pbo iy back and pt in addons folder