Sign in to follow this  
dystopian1

Escape Trinity

Escape Trinity v1.8

Originally Escape Chernarus by Engima of Östgöta Ops

ported by Dystopian

with NeoArmageddon and Scruffy help (Escape Podagorsk and Escape Takistan)

Description

This is a port of Escape Chernarus coop mission to the Trinity island.

Download

Original info

Please read original Escape Chernarus thread for original description, features, etc.

Additional requirements

Notice

• Briefing is not ported at all. Those who played Escape Chernarus don't need it, those who didn't - please play :).
  • Generating missions for Trinity and scripts are included in mission pbo. Please read Escape Chernarus porting guide to know how to use them.

Edited by Dystopian1
add mirror

Nice to finally see some fresh ports of this great mission (beside the ports from Scruffy and me). Specially CWR² and Trinity should be a nice setting for this mission. Did you use my customized 1.73 branch from Podagorsk or have you merged the newer 1.8 branch with some of my changes?

A complete changelog would be great!

NeoArmageddon

I used original v1.8 with some my and your changes. I haven't managed to find original v1.7 so I haven't seen all your changes. I posted my fixes in EC thread, if you want to see them.

Escape_Podagorsk was also playable as Single Player (it shows "single player mode - unlimited lives" if you start it from the Missions-Folder) - but when you died you only got the cam and possibility to call for help. As you are alone - no help. So you need to restart. Maybe you may change this?

tortuosit

Sorry, this mission is made for multiplayer. Even in SP your teammates are deleted at the mission start.

Escape_Podagorsk was also playable as Single Player (it shows "single player mode - unlimited lives" if you start it from the Missions-Folder)
Can't find "single player mode" string in the last version of Escape Podagorsk.

I will re-check. It may have been Escape Chernarus. A message to the top right appeared "Single Player Mode" followed by "Unlimited lives". However just wanna express the wish for missions like this for SP :)

tortuositCan't find "single player mode" string in the last version of Escape Podagorsk.

OK, it says "Single Player Mission" if you play it as SP from the "Missions" folder (v.1.72).

tortuosit

I tried to play it in SP mode and didn't succeeded. There are some errors in norrin revive script in SP mode and it would take much my time to fix them. Sorry.