Sign in to follow this  
zooloo75

Stratis-RP: Ultimate

Are you looking forward to play this?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Are you looking forward to play this?

Vastly evident he didnt, or atleast didn't pay attention.

Is any of the following going to be added? Some features are SealTeamSloth but would be very nice to see on here

-Nametags that hover over names when you get close

-Item and Gun Shop

-Licenses

-Airfield Shop

-Gang Areas

-Rebel Areas

err...........

you are a 20/30 year old man in this mission... as somebody said a few posts up, you probably have your drivers license and basically know most things already. Different shops are a good idea, but do you know how challanging it is to make a GUI?

I'm having thoughts of discontinuing development. Apparently there is nothing in this for me and it's eating up too much of my time and a lot of people are stressing me out on Steam about the mission. Not only that but I get tons of people demanding things from me like they deserve stuff from me. Not many people care that I've been slaving away at this project for months, the game is constantly changing, and I don't have the time anymore to continue the development, so I'll end it now.

I'm having thoughts of discontinuing development. Apparently there is nothing in this for me and it's eating up too much of my time and a lot of people are stressing me out on Steam about the mission. Not only that but I get tons of people demanding things from me like they deserve stuff from me. Not many people care that I've been slaving away at this project for months, the game is constantly changing, and I don't have the time anymore to continue the development, so I'll end it now.

Is very bad news :'(

but I understand you.

Welcome to my life, this is average for me. Welcome to the club.

Do what I do, take a break and go do something else whether it's playing another game or finding a hobby in real life. A month or two break will cheer you right up.

Script kiddie can't take the heat, big surprise. Can't even block people on Steam like a big boi. :yay:

Script kiddie can't take the heat, big surprise. Can't even block people on Steam like a big boi. :yay:

Do I know you? I suggest you go troll somewhere else.

Your post of why you quit is literally you crying.

Congratulations, you have 4 posts, all in this thread, all about me. Go bother someone else, and stop begging me for shit on Steam.

Edited by Max Power