tigerforce

Operation FrenchPoint 3.2

Hi all, thank you for your support.

@axtros

Catapults are not so hard to find.

Take a look to that video made by a fan :

@Wiki

Fastrope won't be on OFrP on ArmA 2, because we have no more time to do it, and we prefer to focus on Arma 3. Whatever, you can use scripts available on ArmA 2 and made by the community.

@SS9

OFrP is not made to be played with ACE. It's indicated in our EULA...

@tiger

Concerning the port to ArmA 3, will all the stuff be ported (plus new addition specific to ArmA 3 edition) or not?

If not, what will be ported to ArmA 3?

Catapults are not so hard to find.

Take a look to that video made by a fan :

Thanks! It's work! :D

And one last of things! How can I slove get in gunner (or second pilot) in the E-2 Hawkeye?

Thx! :)

Hi Guys, thanks for update. I have a bug report. All the warfare buildings have lost there ground texture. All other textures on them are fine just the base texture.

No other mods running

Hi Guys, thanks for update. I have a bug report. All the warfare buildings have lost there ground texture. All other textures on them are fine just the base texture.

No other mods running

You are not the first one to tell me that. It seems that the problem only occurs in Multiplayer, not in the Editor.

First of all, be sure to launch ArmA 2 and ArmA 2 OA.

Regarding the problem, itself, it's strange because the building wasn't changed from the release 3.2 of OFrP. Moreover, the Warfare buildings use the 3D and textures of BI. Indeed, it means that the model of BI have a problem.

Maybe coming from the last patch 1.63...

Hi TigerForce, thanks for the reply.

I get the error in the editor. All other warfare buildings except the USMC ones are fine and I am not running 1.63. When not running with ofrp, then no issue, but not running with ofrp is not an option;)

Possibly a change in texture path naming?

Would these changes as mentioned in the changelog have made an impact - "- Fixed new classlists (warfare Buildings, Static Weapons, Others)"

Sorry guys, another bug report, the bolt animation on the Famas FELIN is not working, it effects all FELIN rifles.

Edited by sv5000

It seems to be a random bug coming from the original data of the game.

On the following screens, you can see the warfare buildings of OFrP and USMC.

652_thumb_84cbbe414e84840c.jpg 652_thumb_f456e341e356fee3.jpg

Yep, its got me scratching my head as well

Hi,

Thanks to a wonderful guys, named Yourry, who gave us full access to his server, we finally managed to correct the warfare buildings.

In fact, we replaced the Chernarus proxies by ours, and it has corrected everything. It seems, Chernarus is still not so stable... :(

We know, it's a bit late, but it's better late than never !

As we are preparing an ArmA 2 server with Patrol Ops and Warfare, we will give you soon more intel about OFrP update for ArmA 2.

Notice also that MAFCExt will also be updated with working signatures. We will also begin Multiplayer test of Indochina Mod...

Regarding the future OFrP Server, if you want to play on it the following mods will be required : CBA - OFrP - MAFCExt

Regards,

Thanks for your continued work on this. Its very much appreciated. :)

And thank you Foxhound for your devotion to the community. It's much appreciated !

Updated mod v3.2.4 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey OFRP Team , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Excellent news, Thank you OFRP Team for your work and support of the A2 community

Hi guys, really good job! :wub:

I have a question: is OFrP full compatible with ACE 2?

I mean bipod, medical system, weight, etc etc

Thank you very much for your continued work on this mod!